NEF BREECH PLUG WRENCH???

B

bobcatbess

HOWDY

MY SON IS LOOKING FOR A BREECH PLUG WRENCH OR BREECH PLUG REMOVAL TOOL FOR A NEW ENGLAND FIREARMS "HUNTSMAN" INLINE 50 CALIBER MUZZLE LOADER!!!

SPORTSMANS WAREHOUSE AIN'T GOT JACK!!!

IF SOMEBODY OUT THERE HAS ONE THEY'D BE WILLING TO SELL I'M WILLING TO PAY A REASONABLE FAIR PRICE!!!

OR IF YOU KNOW WHERE I COULD ORDER ONE I'D APPRECIATE THE INFO!!!

THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!

THE ONLY bobcat THINKING CABELA'S IS GOING TO CLEAN SOME HOUSE REAL SOON!!!

Not familiar with the NEF but can you contact NEF directly? My Omega has a breechplug that has a hex head that fits a standard socket so I just use a socket wrench with an extension to clear the scope and a rachet from my craftsman set. What is the shape of the back of the breechplug???

Call the company at 978-630-8220. They give good service. Just got my spare wrench and ramrod last week.

JOHN

HAVE YOU GOT THE SAME GUN???

LET ME KNOW & THANKS!

THE ONLY bobcat WONDERING???

No,I have the Sidekick,I don't know if the plug wrenches are the same.
Great shooting gun--

LAST EDITED ON Aug-27-05 AT 02:45AM (MST)[p]Bess,

Try www.Graybeardoutdoors.com They now host the NEF forum that used to be on www.hr1871.com (webpage for NEF and H&R)

Lots of NEF addicts and info there. One guy has been welding a nut onto his breech plug so he can use a socket etc.

BeanMan

BeanMan

THANKS,I'LL CHECK IT OUT!!!

THE WAY THIS IS BUILT I CAN'T SEE HOW THAT WOULD WORK BUT HE MIGHT BE TALKING ANOTHER MODEL???

THIS GUN IS A DISC & TAKES A SPECIAL WRENCH,IF YOU WELDED A NUT ON IT THE DISC WOULD NOT FIT!!!

ANYWAY THANKS FOR THE INFO GUYS!!!

THE ONLY bobcat ALWAYS LOOKING FOR HARD TO FIND PARTS!!!

I think if I had one of those I would contact the .25ACP conversion guys and see if they make a conversion for the rifle. I have one for my Omega and really think it is great.
Just an idea; but it may fix the removal as most of their conversions are made for socket tools. It would get rid of the need for the plastic disks at the same time. The .25 brass lasts a lot longer and is easier to handle when in a hurry.

THANKS EVERYBODY!!!

THE PHONE NUMBER THAT laketrout POSTED WAS VERY HELPFUL!!!

THE NEF COMPANY PERSON I CONTACTED WAS VERY ON THE BALL!!!

THE ONLY bobcat THANKING ALL OF YOU!!!

I'm looking for a breech plug wrench for a .50 huntsman muzzleloader can some one help me please
Graybeard Outdoors forum is probably your best bet for all things H&R and NEF.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom