nephew's antelope hunt

happytohunt

I am bringing my nephew out west for antelope this fall..he is a non-resident with zero bonus points..any suggestions would be appreciated...thanks ...good luck on your hunt this year..

I HAVE HAD GOOD LUCK IN UNIT 72 & I MOUNTED THAT ANTELOPE....72 TAKES NO POINTS .....YOU MIGHT WANT TO CHECK IT OUT. SOME PUBLIC BUT WE HUNTED ON PRIVATE FOR THE PRICE OF THE LAND OWNER STUB ON YOUR TAG. ANTELOPE WERE EVERY WHERE....YD.

I CHECKED IT....0 POINTS NEEDED.....I HUNTED HELLS HALF ACRE/ LAND OWNERS DID NOT CARE IF YOU HUNTED THE PROPERTY.........CALL THE LOCAL BIO/GAME COP.......FOR INFO.....YD.

Yukondall,
Was there allot of nice goats or average goats? And did you get the list provided by F&G office and start calling on down the list or did the bio and game cop give you specific places to call.

I tried that last year and some land owners where upset that F&G hadnt removed their numbers from the list.
muleyczy

THERE WERE A BUNCH OF DECENT-GOOD BUCKS AROUND....NOT A TROPHY UNIT BUT IT HAD A LOT OF LOPE IN IT. WE TALKED TO THE BIO WHEN WE GOT THERE....IT WAS NOT VERY HARD......YD. (THE LOCALS MAY HAVE CHANGED THOUGH).

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom