nephews goats

crazeymaez

Very Active Member
Got out this weekend had some close calls with some good bucks
but were either to far or didn't stick around long enough for a shot.

Mikey and I ended up stalking his buck and he dropped him with a 175 yard shot on Sunday morning

Sunday evening the goats were very skidish we watched this buck coming towards us but any movement of the wind had him spooked. Finally he came close enough and Jacob was able to put a bullet in him

awesome and congrats to those young men on their hunts...heading out with my daughter and g/f next weekend...both happened to draw ranches separated by 1 mile in 56...hoping to post some pics in a few weeks...

Those are some nice goats! Look better on here vs phone :)
I'd be dang happy with one like those!
Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

>wah wah wah......
Zigger?s response on 8/12/2014 to anyone that commits suicide.
zigger is a great example of a low life pos, that doesn't deserve any help. There are many things that would be nice to wish for or say but then I would be just like him.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom