Nevada 78 Early Cow

916Dave

Drew early cow for 78 and 107.... looks like 107 will be tough to access due to private land. Any tips for access in 78? All research I've done leads me to focus on water sources but was wondering if anyone else has experience in the area and has any advice for my first elk hunt. Thanks in advance!

I’ll be out there on the same hunt. The hardest part might be finding a square foot of space not occupied by another hunter

I figured… will definitely try to stay out of others’ way. If you see the grey 4runner, feel free to say hi.

My wife and i will be out there on that hunt as well. Looks like between the early cow hunt and the spike hunt, i believe there is approx 80 tags handed out for that hunt. Theres elk in there for sure. I was in there yesterday checking it out again and seeing elk. But yea everyone is gonna have to be respectful of space. I seen how checkerboarded 107 is so i didnt mess around too much in there. Be in a grey F150 since i blew my side by side up a couple weeks ago on my deer hunt.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom