Nevada Antelope???

Robiland

Very Active Member
I posted this in the Nevada forum, but knew this might get a little MORE traffic.

So i had a $300 charge from Nevada over the weekend on my credit card. So I called and asked what it was. I was the 1st alternate for the tag. So I got it, unit 61-64, 71-73. So I have never hunted Nevada, only hoped to 1 day. So here I go.

Question is, type of goats out there and quality and quantity? I have a friend from Elko who is helping me out, but would like to get any help that people may offer.

Thanks in advance for any help and Thanks for the NO SMART Azz COMMENTS LIKE "SCOUT IT", OR "DONT PUT IN IF YOU DONT KNOW THE AREA" type stuff. I am a non res and $$$ and time off work is limited. I am going a day early to look around and with the help of a friend and any Monster Muley guys, I hope to have a FUN hunt.

Landon

I guess a better question is, will there be alot of goats to look over? Should I hold out for a 14", 15", or even a 16"?

I had the same tag last year. I saw about 50 or more antelope everyday. I would say a 14-15" that scores between 70-75 is doable.

"Go hunt for meat at Walmart."

I saw a charge from NV big game tags and Lisc $300 on my card while checking for Arizona deer charges. So I called and asked.

Try west slopes of Independence Mts. over Maggie Summit toward Jack Creek. Also low country southwest of Wheeler Mtn., Pie Creek,Water Pipe Canyon back towards Carlin. We saw several nice bucks in that country while deer hunting a few years ago. Even were amazed to encounter a group of 16 elk!:)

Hey, just go scout it for yourself! LOL
I just had to give you a little shiiiit.

A BIG CONGRATS ON THE TAG BRO!
Have fun and do some good! Then share your story with us losers who didn't draw a tag.

Zeke

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom