Nevada Bull

Gazelle

2139384.jpg

Spotted this bull bedded in the mahogonies at 65 yds. They werent coming to calling up to this point so my son suggested a good ol fashion stalk. Kicked my boots off and got up to 17 yds [had to get this close due to all the branches in the way.] He was dead asleep with his right antler resting on the ground the entire stalk. Shot him through the back into the boiler room. He ran 50 yds and stopped to our cow calls. Seconds later he crashed to the ground! Not a world record, but my biggest to date. This was my sons 1st time elk hunting. Now he wants a tag! I Sure was impressed with the Nev residents I met. Great guys, that really wanted to help. One guy that was deer hunting actually left a note in my camp where he spotted a huge bull. Even left GPS chords to the spot! Sorry about the poor pic, were working on them. If I can help anyone with unit 131 shoot me a PM. Thanks to the fellas who helped me on MM. Tony

Awesome!! Bet it was exciting getting up on him while he was sleeping! Good bull !!!
Did you ever get your deer?

Thats a dandy bull Tony,..that picture doesn't do those horns justice,..nice that you got to share that moment with Jake, you'll both remember it forever.
Mike

Great bull, Tony. Send me a PM and let me know if any of the intel I sent you was of any help. Also curious what you saw as far as deer since I will be there Oct 5.

Saw this on the CA forum and raced over to MM to hear the story! Great job on a great bull, with your boy. Doesnt get much better that than! How was the haul out?

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom