Nevada Coyote Contest

elkcrazey75

February 26, 2011
Guns will be given to 1st and 2nd place teams (4 guns total)
3rd place will recieve Sitka Gear package donated by Sportsworld
Heaviest coyote contest will win a Howa .204 with
There will be a raffle for a Eberlestock Gunsslinger II backpack donated by Bristlecone Outfitting Company for all teams that return for the final check-in.
Hope to see you there!!

e-mail [email protected] for more information.

are you going to be adding to the rules this year. whats your email and Ill send you the rules we have and you can maybe adopt that same system, it doesnt leave much room for anything except doin this how its meant.

hey desertbone can you pm me the rules you guys play by. we have a contest here and would see how people are doing it to keep people honest...lots of room for advantages in some contests.

k i p.m. both you guys the rules we use. took out a couple that wouldnt apply to you guys.this eliminates a lot of possibilities for bending the rules. of course, if someone wants to win bad enough they still can cheat, but it just aint right if someone cant do it right. also temp checks would prob be the best method if you had access to that kind of stuff

temp checks are pretty much the only way to keep it fairly even. If you get guys hunting at night the night before it opens it gets tuff to keep them honest. Or you send an official with each team..then that sures turns into a mess.
Someone on here mentioned one way to make it pretty even, and thats to base the contest on 1 raffel ticket per team entry, 1 ticket for each dog. Thats about as honest as i can see to make it, but of course the team with the most dogs may not win anything and the team with none might win the grand prize. In a contest like that everybody would just have to understand and agree that is the way the prizes will be awarded and be good with it. Sure does suck when honest teams lose to a team that cheats! And it seems those guys are always out there!

I have done numerous coyote/predator including the world contest in Belen nm this past Dec. If you want any advice or ideas of what o have seen the past years in the contests, shoot me a pm and o will give you my number. Nothing more fun than busted some stinky dogs runnin' hard to the call

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom