Nevada Elk tag for $200k

NVPete

Very Active Member
I attended the Meadow Valley Wildlife Unlimited (local eastern Nevada wildlife fund-raising organization) dinner Saturday. The auctioned Nevada Bull Elk Tag set a record for Nevada- it went for $200k. Now come the hunt, the guy will be scrambling to see if he can afford the $$$ for gas or diesel! :eek:;)

I assume because of Vegas people pay a LOT more for elk tags in NV then anywhere else. Equivalent tags in NM cost 1/2 - 1/4 as much and outfitters get for the same quality LO tags in NV

I think it was any legal weapon, any Area statewide from August to December 2022. Not aware of what LO tags are going for this year.

Wow, I could build a nice shop in my backyard for that. At least then I would have some room for a few nice full body mounts like I see posted here.

I assume because of Vegas people pay a LOT more for elk tags in NV then anywhere else. Equivalent tags in NM cost 1/2 - 1/4 as much and outfitters get for the same quality LO tags in NV
There’s only a small handful of landowner tags sold in NM that are as good as a NV elk tag, and those are gonna bring $20k+.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom