Nevada rain

H

huntin100

Last week I had to visit family in Reno. I drove fron Northern Ut, thru Montello,Elko,Battle Mountain, Winnamuca, Lovelock. Seen more Speed goats than in other years.
Lot's of green feed. Should be a good yr for antler growth. Hope this is the year I draw. Is this an above ave year?

That is what it looked like last year in July when I went to Ely to check out the area I drew and then on to WYO to do the same...everywhere we drove it was GREEN, never seen it like that in NV before in July.

Brian

xvvgp.jpg

It's looking like were going to have another wet spring this year. the weather folks are calling for showers all next week for Northern Nevada.

Last year was a very good year for rain. I think we are about normal right now. I would like to see another above average year again for 2010. I'll keep my fingers crossed. fatrooster.

LAST EDITED ON May-22-10 AT 10:57PM (MST)[p]Took the kid out to shoot his new 22LR today, It started out sunny turned cloudy then we had a white out. but we had fun.

Well I hope things work out. I finally drew a couple tags in NV.

32,34,35 Speed goat tag 7 pts

061-068E deer 9 pts

Need to cut back on out of state hunts. Hope the money invested in licenses will pay off. Good Luck.

Greg

sounds like good moisture in northern NV., but how about southern NV. by Las Vegas? I drew 241-245 late deer tag, it dosen't look like it has rained in that area in about 6 weeks?

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom