Nevada Ram G and J outdoors

N

northslope

Here is the second ram we killed. With a client from Reno. We found this ram with three others, one was about a 166 type ram, a low 160s ram and just a youngster. this ram 167 and change. The outfitter was Cary Jellison of G and J outdoors, and assisted by me.

8777018.jpg

Cary and Andy

3555020.jpg

Me and Andy

3634027.jpg

Side view of ram

3851029.jpg

Rear View

5666031.jpg

Thanks old boy

Looks like he'll have a nice little scar to remember the hunt by too. Awesome ram.

Congrats on a great ram.

I've talked to Cary a couple times and came off as down to earth guy who loves to hunt.

Also knew of his dad, we both went to Chico State at the same time, his dad was a great college boxer.

frm the "Heartland of Wyoming"

Toss me a PM of the units you are permitted with in as I have double digits on D-Ram in Nv.

If you do not mind----

Thanks,

Robb

Cary is one of the good guys. Eats, sleeps, breathes hunting. He's quietly been racking up a long list of trophy animals for his clients!!!

Very cool that you're hooked up with him, Northslope. I also hear Cary taught Loescher everything he knows about hunting. ;-)

Gomerking

There both great guys, and I hope that I get to learn a whole lot more from them. Great outfit great guys what more could I ask for. I know the answer more stinkin sheep tags lol

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom