Nevada Rams

Wes

Very Active Member
These are a couple rams that eluded us during the season.
077163.jpg

077169.jpg

077159.jpg

077164.jpg

Wes

Wes,

Nice pictures and a real nice Ram too. I tried sending you an e-mail from your profile here, but it came back "address unknown".

Brian

Wes, what do you think those rams will score? For that matter what do those rams weigh? :) They are hogs!

NVBighorn
I'm not much of an expert on scoring, I just know they're BIG. Both of these rams are really well known around the area. The lighter colored one is called Casper and the darker one is Ballistic Tip. The locales say Casper should score in the 170's. He just recently broomed his right horn back. He's around 11 to 12 years old. Ballistic should be in the 180's. There are two larger rams in our area. I found one of them during our sheep hunt but unfortunatly he'd been in an awfull wreck. Both horns were broken off. One was broken off at the end of the soft core and the other was broken back with about 3" of the soft core exposed. He was a monster with huge bases. We saw the other big one once this year but we weren't able to find him with our hunter. This was the first year in a while that they have alowed tags for this area. They gave out two tags this year. I think they should cut it back to one next year to keep the quality of the rams. As for their weight I think they are probably around 250 to 300 lbs.
Wes
Ballistic tip
077167.jpg

Casper
077166.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom