Nevada Resident CC hits

Pooch

My cousin called me from Reno this morning and allready got his Credit card hit for all his hunts this morning but no luck. FYI

??? I dont get the "credit card got charged for all hunts, but no luck? So either he drew all his tags he applied for, but then again he didn't ? More info needed for reasoning. I am pretty sure they already charged for license and app fees when you apply. The charges to follow are for tag of species. So what was his total card charge and what did he apply for? or was his charge for 2.00 or so just to make sure card worked? thanks and it is getting exciting for sure!!

LAST EDITED ON May-28-09 AT 11:22AM (MST)[p]
good luck!
4a03d572639d0132.jpg

Rackmaster

LAST EDITED ON May-28-09 AT 12:05PM (MST)[p]Well, I suppose he could mean PIW charges hit his card. I see nothing on any of mine. However, let me say this:

WPGoat and several others including myself actually WATCHED the draw (no we couldn't see anyone's name or get any inside info, only a computer working away and some reports). The gentleman who ran the drawing told us he doubted we would see credit card hits until next week. The results WILL be online tomorrow afternoon by 5 pm.

See the post below for more.
http://www.monstermuleys.info/cgi-b...az=show_thread&om=406&forum=DCForumID41&omm=0

Patience my friends!

I believe they also said the bonus points and client information part of the website would NOT be updated before the results are posted and I see that portion of their website is down.

+1 kilo, I have my pitchfork and torch and I am ready to go stand out in front of the building in Fallon and wait them out!!!:)

This early posting is a good thing!
Hats off to everyone involved that had this change implemented. :)

----------------------------------------
Measure wealth by the things you have,, for which you would not take money.
,,,,, so many people know so many things that are not true. (Reagan)

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom