Nevada Sportsmen for Wildlife 1st Annual Calling Contest

E

elkfrek

Nevada Sportsmen for Wildlife and Sportsworld is holding our 1st Annual Coyotes Only Calling Contest! February 28, 2009 in Mc Gill, Nevada. 1st place team will win (2) Howa Houge 1500 .204 rifles topped with Leupold VXII 4x12x40 green scopes! Guns are on display at Sportsworld. 2nd place will win (2) shooters packages w/a retail value of $100.00 each! We are also having a heaviest coyote contest the winner will receive a "John Fitch" model 574 Browning custom knife. $50.00 per two man team and an additional $10.00 per person for heaviest coyote contest! Any questions send me a message or post and I will reply ASAP!

Same day registration will be available from 3:30am-4:00am.
4:15am Rules will be announced and hunters will be released.
7:30pm SHARP final check-in.
Check-in location is Pony Express Gas Mart in Mc Gill, Nv.(101 North 4th Street).
Shooting times will be sunrise to sunset February 28,2009.

ANY questions I will PM(private message) a contact phone number!

Mail in registration is also available
Coyotes Only
PO Box 1053
McGill,Nv 89318

so is the guns donated or bought with the entry fees? is all the money going back to the contestants?

They are bought by the entry fees any extra goes to Nevada Spotsmen for wildlife! Non-profit wildlife conservation organization of Nevada Sportsmen. All money raised will go into "Nevada Wildlife Projects"!

Heard of the contest before I heard who was sponsoring. Gonna have to pass. SFW-Utah sounds like a friggin train wreck. Would hate to see Nevadans get fooled like they did.

My partner and I were thinking about driving down tonight for the contest. Is it to late to sign up? If not could you send me the rules and entry form?

you can sign up the morning of from 3:30am thru4:00am at pony express gas mart in mc gill

It was a GREAT time! 68 teams from Wyoming,Utah,Idaho, and Nevada made the trek! 18 coyotes were checked in, 1st place was taken by a father and son team with 3 dogs and 2nd place had a 2 dog 4 way tie with another father and son team winning by tie breaker. The heaviest dog weighed in at a whopping 29.4#'s. We want to thank everyone that woke up early and stayed out late to support our first contest. We will see you again in 2010. Watch for events to come from SFW Nevada..

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom