Nevada Taxidermist

highsierra

I am researching potential taxidermists to mount a pronghorn for me this year should I be fortunate enough to take one on my Northern Nevada hunt later this month. Can anyone reccommend a fair, honest taxidermist in this area that does OUTSTANDING work?

Also, if you have any photos of work by Nevada taxidermists I would love to see 'em!...Please post.

Thanks!
Dave, aka "highsierra"

Great Basin Taxidermy in Reno. They do about 40-50 a year from northern Nevada. In the past they have been a little slow delivering but the final product is great. They have made some changes in production schedules over the last year which have really cut the time frame for delivery down. They did my buck from last year and I got it back in less than 6 months and the mount looks fantastic.

"Wildlife Revolutions" located in Reno/Sparks is owned and operated by Joe Zweifel, does outstanding work and is 110% comitted to customer satisfaction. Highly, highly recommended. Check his website out wildliferevolutions.com or PH# 775-527-1614

Muleyczy

>264mag is right. Animal Artistry is
>not your normal taxidermy studio
>they do really good work.
>Here's there web page http://www.animalartistry.com/
>
>
> quest

A/A's quality has fluctuated greatly over the years as they constantly lose top taxidermists who seek out a business of their own.
Seems they refine their skills at AA and get to mount all of the world's big game animals then dump Boyce for glory of their own.
Some of the country's best taxis have worked for Mike Boyce over the years and during that time built a taxidermy empire for Animal Artistry.
I've seen it's transition since the late '80's.
Animal Artistry was an innovator and truly some mind boggling pieces have come & gone through their doors since it's inception.
They are still a top flight outfit with the capability to create anything you can possibly imagine.
I've seen some of the greatest trophies ever taken in their showroom.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom