New Addition

N

NTHERUT

I thought that drawing an archery tag for Mt. Dutton was important to me but on 6/29/04 my wife gave birth to the most important thing I could ever imagine, I am the proud father of a 5 lb 7 oz little girl, who will be my new hunting parter for the rest of my life. I never new I could love her so much, she is so amazing.

Congrats Littlefoot, I cherish the times I have spent with my daughter hunting. She does not have as much time to hunt as she used to. She has discovered boys, driving and basketball.

Phantom Hunter

Children are the most important thing. I remember when Travis my first born arrived and it really changed the way I look at what is important and what isnt. Enjoy the times........ Thanks, Allen Taylor......

LAST EDITED ON Jul-08-04 AT 06:45PM (MST)[p]Congrats on the new family member! Remember it's never too early to start them enjoying the outdoors! My first daughter was 6 mos old when we killed our first bull elk together in archery season 1986.I think she slept through it but she was there, in the backpack/modified kiddicarrier,with her bottle and little bag of cheerio's to munch on! That was eighteen yrs ago, she still enjoys the outdoors. We are expecting a grandson from our 21 yr old(wifes oldest) any day.Can't wait to get him out fishin' and stomping around the mountains! Oh, by the way... just remember that that side pocket on your camo's is just the right size for an extra huggie diaper!

Congrats to you my friend....I have a 3 yr. old girl and a baby boy due at the end of August..... I know how ya feel. Wouldn't trade it for nothing.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-31-04 AT 04:26PM (MST)[p]Congrats NTHERRUT,

We have a couple of things in common. My wife and I had a little girl on May 26th and I will also be hunting elk on the Dutton with my bow next month. Looks like a great year.

Denny

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom