New Archery Shop in Sandy

velvetmonster

I visited the new "Full Draw" Archery shop in Sandy today. Seem like good people who are willing to help. I took my first time shooter son to get his bow tuned. Brandon spent quite a while teaching him some basic shooting. There have been quite a few threads about poor customer service at some of the Salt Lake Archery shops. I think these guys may be just what we need. I was told they have not yet had a Grand Opening, but are open for business.

VM

Not sure about everything they carry..but they have PSE, Quest (G5) and one or two others Yes they have a range ($5 to shoot). You'll have to google them for the exact address but it's on about 8300 South Sandy Parkway (5th West) Next to the old Discover Card building if that helps. They told me that their official grand opening is next weekend.

the address is 8385 s allen st (just off 5th west). they also carry elite. pretty cool dudes, more then wiling to help with what ever you need

I agree. Brandon was awesome and he's off to a good start with getting people to come back after treating them well like he does. I wish them well, and yeah, their grand opening is this week and he said they'll be giving away stuff as well. Should be fun.

>>>---->
For the love of the game

Their grand opening is today, (Thur, Fri, and sat) their giving away a bunch of free stuff. If you buy a bow during the grand opening you get a free year pass to shoot... sweet!! I think their doing a 3d or popup shoot on sat too..

Yes they are having their grand opening today. Just went by and watched a 406 fps crossbow demo..Thing looked like an AR-15.

The pop-up 3d shoot starts at 10 Saturday morning and goes all day. They are having a raffle and giving away prizes. Cost for the 3D shoot is ten bucks. Also, although they can't advertise it...all their Badlands stuff is on sale!!

Check em out!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom