New attraction here in Kodiak

I've been Wondering Why We Ain't Heard from Wisz Lately!:D

Wondering if the KONA Boys might be headed North next time?:D

[font color="redhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMsueOnu0kY

Sounds good to me!

If a adult wants to spend his money with another consenting adult, be it dancing or otherwise, why do we need laws to say we can't do that? More personal freedom and less controls please!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

I'd rather face a Brown Bear with a longbow than take a chance on getting sea sick in those waters.

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

LAST EDITED ON Nov-16-14 AT 11:33PM (MST)[p]Bess the Kona boys are planning a get together on that boat. 1911 was schedule to go also until Lil Red found out about it. He is getting out of the hospital next week. Some thing about having to go though re-attachment surgery.

RELH

That'd be a good guess...

2311idiot.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Nov-17-14 AT 11:45AM (MST)[p]Relh that darn knife you sold ME was sharper than I thought ;) just sayin!!!

....12.1 miles out you can bang them....

"As democracy is perfected, the office of the President represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day, the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be occupied by a downright fool and complete narcissistic moron."
- H.L. Mencken, the Baltimore Evening Sun, July 26, 1920

Damn Zigger, don't be telling Lil Red that or 1911 will never get out of the hospital after she finishes with him. Come to think if it, I better not go either. My wife has a few darn sharp knives and only one thing worse then a pissed off redhead is a pissed off port-a-gee farmers daughter.

RELH

Tell the wives that it's too cold up here for strippers to take off all their clothes. It's rare to see them without their caribou parkas on.

Longbow that sounds like a story you may have told your wife or girlfriend. I know better, I spent 18 months in Alaska as a single man and it was not too cold back then.

RELH

>Longbow that sounds like a story
>you may have told your
>wife or girlfriend. I know
>better, I spent 18 months
>in Alaska as a single
>man and it was not
>too cold back then.
>
>
>
>
>
>
> RELH

Dang! Caught. Up here we've had some global cooling.

>
>These Chicks were working the Boat
>as of recent!
>
>
>
9977alaska.jpg

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> [font
>color="redhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMsueOnu0kY

Hey I recognize the one on the right...err...uh. no I don't. Never seen her before.

For long distance dial 1-800-338-EDGE

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom