NEW BACKDOOR

rockn9858

New back door
log into your account and go to and open draw applications under the left side of the page.
go to any of your applications and hit the review buttom. at the top of the page it will sat review application(######)
if you drew there will also be a license number (#####) next to it.
good luck.
this has been verified by someone you saw there harvest reports.

Neither my elk or deer app have a license # next to the Application # at the top, seeming to indicate I did not draw. I also can add a hunting license to my cart, which further seems to show that I did not draw.

"You sure you know how to skin grizz,
pilgrim?"

It shows a license # for me, that confirms what the previous backdoor showed! feeling pretty confident about drawing unit 17 elk first muzzy...

Works for me also, only drew elk, and agrees with Harvest Report method before they shut it down.

>Maybe I'm looking at this wrong
>or don't know where to
>look can anyone post a
>small pic of it please
>
>
>
>Thanks

Check OP's post. Scroll up to top of page after hitting review purchase link , it could show a lic#...

Matched my harvest report info too. What are the chances of drawing speed goat 3 years in a row? Better question - what's the lottery at now? I may need to buy tickets!

Phil

Is your license number right next to your application number after you select review? If so we got blanked again this year...

LAST EDITED ON Apr-22-15 AT 07:57PM (MST)[p]>Is your license number right next
>to your application number after
>you select review? If
>so we got blanked again
>this year...

Yeah, at top of the page.next to app#...scroll up.

I like it.....because if this is right I'm going elk and deer hunting this year. No antelope or bighorn, but hey....I'll take it!

Hope this is right. Good to go for elk and deer. No Barbary or antelope, but as long as I get elk I am a happy camper. Still have the Uturd draw too.

First year for my wife putting in for elk and she got either VV MB, 16D 1st rifle or 16A second rifle.

I got elk and deer.

Wonder if it's different for non residents that apply as a group considering we'd have different license numbers...hangin by a thread on to what little hope we have left ;-/

scottr you can rule in or rule out Valle Vidal by checking your one in a lifetime status at the bottom of the profile page

>Wonder if it's different for non
>residents that apply as a
>group considering we'd have different
>license numbers...hangin by a thread
>on to what little hope
>we have left ;-/

We had a NR group app that we though had 90% draw odds. Nothing for us.

Grizzly

I'm a NM resident that attached on a group app. We have a license number next to the app number however the license numbers are not similar or in succession. Sounds kind of funny to me being that if we drew, we would have license numbers very similar except one digit. Can anybody shed any light into this scenario? Why would our license numbers not be close to each other's if we attached?

>I'm a NM resident that attached
>on a group app. We
>have a license number next
>to the app number however
>the license numbers are not
>similar or in succession. Sounds
>kind of funny to me
>being that if we drew,
>we would have license numbers
>very similar except one digit.
>Can anybody shed any light
>into this scenario? Why would
>our license numbers not be
>close to each other's if
>we attached?

I just checked applications from previous years, as we attach as a group too, and our numbers were all within 1 digit or so. One number was 823334, the other was 823333. So I think that can be ruled out as fishy.
Or maybe that is just my "I am excited that I think we drew!" side coming out. Hahaha

When I tried to buy a license I got this?
You seem to be buying a game hunt license, but you already have purchased a combination license as part of the draw. If you buy this license, your entire combination (including any stamps or 2nd rod option selected) will be refunded; immediately, if possible, otherwise, after the draw.
But no license numbers.

>When I tried to buy a
>license I got this?
>You seem to be buying a
>game hunt license, but you
>already have purchased a combination
>license as part of the
>draw. If you buy this
>license, your entire combination (including
>any stamps or 2nd rod
>option selected) will be refunded;
>immediately, if possible, otherwise, after
>the draw.
>But no license numbers.

Add it to your cart. If it lets you, then looks like you didn't draw.

Deer for myself hopefully 2B... Nothing on the other 5 apps!! Again..

Plus side wife drew 16A 1st rifle hunt and antelop 17 or 16 w/ bow! Lucky lady!! She hit it good!

She continues to be the one to put elk meat in the freezer!

This lined up with harvest report back door. Looks like archery deer archery antelope Barbary for me and off range Oryx in June for the wife.

>Yes it did sound fishy. If
>that's the case, wouldn't say
>this back door could possibly
>be false?

I don't think so. I compared my dad's and my own license numbers and they are closely related. They are only off by 1-3 digits which is understandable. I don't think it is nothing to worry about. Plus people have correlated their harvest report method with this new method and it is very closely related.

I don't think it is bad.

My son drew a youth deer tag....either unit 10 or 13. Hoping for 13 since it's a later hunt. No elk tags for me, my Dad or my son. Stoked I'm at least going on one hunt though this year.

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Looks like I will be flinging an arrow into a Unit 6 bull in September. I just wish I knew if it was 6A or C.

Hunt Hard. Shoot Straight. Kill Clean. Apologize to No One.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-22-15 AT 09:36PM (MST)[p]No antelope but I got archery deer and elk. Praying it is 51 but after getting skunked across the board last year Ill take anything. Now I am sure the next mission is who is gonna find the backdoor to exactly which hunt we drew. Good luck guys.

Wow, 1 Antelope tag out of a family of 4. 11 different applications all single. That's NM draw for you. NM really needs a point system.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-22-15 AT 09:44PM (MST)[p]DO NOT IMPLEMENT A POINT SYSTEM! You must be a NM resident that doesn't apply in other states!!!

1st choice archery elk 21A and 2nd choice archery deer 2B...kids nothing...gf 2nd choice rifle elk 52...cousin unit 8 archery deer...his boy 17 youth deer and 52 youth cow elk...hope all holds true...

Mine matches how it played out with last year's applications, and I hope to goodness that it is right because I'm showing Elk, Oryx (off-range), Ibex (probably archery), and ewe BHS. :) So I'm going to be seriously crossing my fingers until I actually get a confirmation, but it's looking good so far. :)

LAST EDITED ON Apr-23-15 AT 06:45AM (MST)[p]Silly question, but does anyone remember how long after the backdoor was open, was it they released the results?

I know last year they released them the 23rd, so.......

Lets follow suite :D

>scottr you can rule in or
>rule out Valle Vidal by
>checking your one in a
>lifetime status at the bottom
>of the profile page

Thanks Tega unfortunately it's not valle vidal.

NMDGF has verified this back door. But, they also said the results are unofficial and still need to be audited.

I hope it is wrong I am going to be broke and out of vacation before our hunting season in Iowa even opens up! We drew one elk tag, one Oryx tag, and four antelope tags between five of us (brothers/two youth nephews). I may need to rent an apartment down there. The elk tag is either 16A archery rut or one of the archery hunts in the VV - cannot go wrong there. Oryx is on RC likely the youth hunt. Who knows on the antelope hunts? I only drew antelope personally but I will get to go on some awesome hunts again in New Mexico!!!

I know how to tell if you drew anything, but how are you guys knowing which of your choices you got. I see people saying got first choice archery 34 and things like that, but how are you figuring out which hunt you actually got.

>I know how to tell if
>you drew anything, but how
>are you guys knowing which
>of your choices you got.
>I see people saying got
>first choice archery 34 and
>things like that, but how
>are you figuring out which
>hunt you actually got.

Only way I know is if you checked your harvest report before they removed the link. Other than that only way to know is if maybe you only put in for one choice OR by checking the OIL status on My Account tab.

I see now, thanks for the insight. I went 0 for 7. First time I have not drawn a thing.

My wife drew though, so I will see Wednesday what hunt she drew.

A buddy and I applied on a group app; we have license numbers by our elk app review, but, our license numbers aren't anywhere close to the same. I hope this is an accurate method and we drew an elk license!

Just looked up my buddy's stuff and he is not showing a "License #" Have they closed the back door or was my result wrong. Now this is maddening.

Seems like it would be easier for them to just give us the results instead of deleting the whole website just to keep us from figuring it out. I wonder if someone would say that you can click the login button 12 times in a row and get your draw results if they would delete that too. It seems a little silly for them to be going to such a hassle for something that we will find out anyway in a few days.

I was pleased with what showed up on the back door on my account, but I'm not filling out vacation requests or anything until I actually get the results; it just gives me something to look forward to (or if I don't draw, I can move to plan B).

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom