New binocs in my future?

erik1972

So I purchased a pair of new binocs, Leupold BX-4's 10x42's for round $500. I thought these would be a good choice for the amount of whitetail hunting in Ohio, WV and an occasional trip out west for deer and elk. This past weekend I was really struggling with trying to get them to focus every time I used them. It seemed like I was always adjusted both eyes separately every time I lifted them up. The glass is great and clear when focused but I was under the impression that once you set the center diopter adjustment I should not have to adjust it again. Especially when I was stationary (tree stand) and my field of view never really changed.

Would upgrading to better binocular fix this or would be the same all binoculars I would look through? I am a Leuopold scope fan boy but can be persuaded for the right brand if need be.

I really like my Leupold scopes, but am not a fan of their binoculars. I switched to Leica a few years ago, and am grateful I did. I don't have the issues that you are describing. You definitely should not have to adjust both eyes every time you look through them.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom