new bushnell tripod?

offhuntn

I am looking at buying a new tripod, I have looked at the Swarovski, Manfrotto/Bogen tripods, one salesman said the the Swarovski tripod is made by Manfroto, they are all very nice tripods but I like to pack mine with my spotting scope when I hunt, they both seem heavy and bulky. Manfroto makes a lightweight carbon fiber model but its a little pricy. I looked in Sports Warehouse and they had a Bushnell that was new out this year. I seemed like a pretty nice tripod, only around $120 or $130. Has anyone used this one and if so does it compare with the higher end tripods? I understand that the head wont be as nice but I am only putting a spotting scope on it. I also wondered if the Swarovski spotting scope will fit on it without the adapter, thanks for the help!

Slik Carbon fiber tripods are great. Look at the 713 if you like to stand when glassing or try the 613 if you just sit when glassing. These tripods are very sturdy and light. The are also the least expensive carbon fiber tripods available. B&H photo handles them. Just google B&H photo.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom