New Company Car Selection

H

huntsonora

It is time to order the new company car and wanted to see what you guys would pick and why.

Here are the choices:

2005 Dodge Magnum w/ 2.7 ltr V6

2005 Dodge Grand Caravan

2005 Pontiac Grand Prix

2005 Chevrolet Impala

2005 Ford Five Hundred

Well, I dont think I have it in me to drive a mini van and I doubt I will get the Impala as I have had one for the last 2 1/2 yrs. What do you guys think?

Drummond

See if you swing adding into that list a 2005 Pontiac GTO. Drove a 2004 GTO last month, what a screamer and the 2005 is even larger in C.I. and HP coupled with a 6 speed tranny.

Brian

ford five hundred. no real reason, just think they look pretty cool for a 4 door.

Krusty.jpg

LOL, my pride lost out to common sense a couple of years ago. I will gladly drive a free car with free gas to go to work everyday. I used to hear guys say that they would rather push a truck than drive a car and I just cant seem to buy into that type of reasoning. I wish they had a truck on the list, it would be a no brainer but thry dont so I have to choose one of the cars listed above. I am in a rental for the next couple of weeks and it is a Ford F250 club cab with the Powerstroke and 4WD. Its an awesome truck.

Drummond

HELL

I WOULDN'T BE ASKING FOR ANOTHER RIG THEN,JUST TELL THEM WHAT YOU HAVE WILL WORK JUST FINE,CAN YOU IMAGINE USING IT ON YOUR DAYS OFF???

BEATS A CAR ANY DAY!!!

WHATEVER YOU GET MAKE SURE THE COLOR IS RED,IT'S HARD TO SEE BLOOD ON A RED TRUCK!!!

THE ONLY bobcat WISHING SOMEBODY WOULD BUY MY FUEL!!!

I wouldn't be embarrassed about being seen in a Dodge Magnum. Great looking car.

Heard lots of good things about the Magnum. To bad you can't get the Hemi V8 hog though but still a nice car.

CPSANDMAN
"The Buck stops here...I hope!"

The Magnum is a neat car to drive, the only problem with the Magnum is that the one they are offering comes with the small V6, not the big V6 and it is very under powered. In fact, it goes 0-60 in just under 12 seconds. Its a slug! I am not sure I could handle that. I am still considering it just out of comfort factor though. It has a ton of room. The Ford five hundred is nice, it sits on a Volvo frame with a lot of Volvo engineering. It is very quiet and pretty quick for a sedan.

Drummond

I'll NEVER buy another American made car until the quality is vastly improved. Especially a Dodge / Chrysler product. JUNK!!!!!

I agree with Kilowatt. Push for the 2005 GTO. With 400 hp and all that torque you could cut down on your travel time considerably. Tell the boss you're just trying to be as efficient as possible.

Steve

Drummond, how do you keep your ARB hidden in your rental truck?? I think the FDA requires a trunk?

KS, whats going on man? Long time no see. I hope all is well up in your neck of the woods. I just had a friend move to Seattle and is trying to get on with a pharmaceutical company. He would be a stud, played with the Carolina Panthers last season and was the last cut by New England this year. If you guys need help I'll send you his resume. As for the samples, I no longer have my ARB, just the anti-depressant and I am out of samples until next week. Worked out well for me I guess.

Drum

Also no ARB. Now, no cox-2. Heard the news???

I'm peddling asthma and osteoporosis.

I'll send a PM.

Drum,
I've been driving the F350 Superduty Powerstroke for work and I don't like it too much. Doesn't do to good in the snow. Here are some work pics from today. I much prefer the work quad. :):)
IMG_1044.jpg

IMG_1045.jpg

>. I just
>had a friend move to
>Seattle and is trying to
>get it on with a pharmaceutical
>company. He would be
>a stud,

Sounds gay to me dunno !

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom