New DVD proposal

AWHOLELOTTABULL

Long Time Member
I got this message from my friend that is donating the rifle. We are at or nearing 100 DVD's sold. Not quite the 250 that we had hoped for but still good and very generous on the part of all of you that have donated. Here is his request;

"In as much as we might not make it to the original goal of 250 DVDs, I'd still like to reward those that have made the effort with a drawing. If the MM's will buy 50 more DVD's between now and October 15th, 2011. I will award a Ruger 10/22 .22 cal rifle rather than having to get to 250 for the 22-250."

We will also throw in a Kings fleece vest and a t-shirt to pad the package. (as if you really need to pad a free rifle package):D

Again - send check or money order to "Mountain Man Optics" 407 North Amerigo Lane, Elk Ridge, Utah 84651 or go to the store on Monster Muleys and purchase it from Founder. http://www.monstermuleys.com/cgi-bin/store/store.pl?page=mountainmadness1

It's always an adventure!!!

Thanks for the reminder, I was going to order one earlier but for got all about it. Just submitted my order

thanks

400bull

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom