NEW EXPO TAG PROCESS

Actually Robiland I never asked why you kill baby deer. You may want to check your reading skills before you attack others for the same.

You know by you saying people ask you why you kill baby deer it sort of sounds like you are admitting that you do kill baby deer. :D

I'm sure you won't see the humor in that. You're a little to sensitive.

>Actually Robiland I never asked why
>you kill baby deer.
>You may want to check
>your reading skills before you
>attack others for the same.
>
>
>You know by you saying people
>ask you why you kill
>baby deer it sort of
>sounds like you are admitting
>that you do kill baby
>deer. :D
>
>I'm sure you won't see the
>humor in that. You're
>a little to sensitive.

Why do you keep asking me about killing baby deer?

Try, I don't take pictures, so I have none to post.

Now how about you, why don't you ever post hunting pics yourself? You skeerd? We'd all love to see your pics of African game killed on high fence ranches in TexASS.

Why do you refuse to ever answer questions? You skeerd? Everyone already knows you're a clueless idiot, answering a simple question isn't going to change that. It may even help you.

Btw Try, why did you delete your Wade Lemon and his guides knew they couldn't hunt the Nebo but they did it anyway thread?

BLAAAAM!!!!!!!!!!!!

So the money is all accounted for, BUT no one from the Public no where it all went, So does that mean you can just throw some sh!t on the wall and see what sticks and that how it got all accounted for.

Now accounting means something different to most of us.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

LAST EDITED ON Aug-22-18 AT 09:13AM (MST)[p]>Why do you keep asking me
>about killing baby deer?

Let it go Landon, as the guy has no legitimate answer to a single question anyone asks. I've been back and forth with him last night and this morning by PMs to keep it off the forums and there is not a single thing this guy counters with that is correct and yet he wants facts and doesn't acknowledge when they are given to him on a silver platter. He states all of our posts are just opinion, but thinks everything he posts are facts, LOL! He even stated that the cut SFW gets from each tag sale is not the money we want to know about as to where it's going. He even argues that the RMEF bid wasn't as good as the SFW bid because of "variables" and that the SFW is a proven organization, LOL! He didn't say what SFW has proven though! The guy is either as dumb as a stump or just plain gets his rocks off arguing with people and if I had to make an educated guess I think it's both!

You don't take pictures. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Hey Robiland you getting a little sensitive about deer ages ain't you?

Top gun,

Like I told you. If I am wrong and what you said is right that makes you an even bigger idiot and this whole transparency crybaby dead horse beating the dumbest crusade in history.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

But I get the feeling you are wrong. :D

>You don't take pictures.
>Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
>
>

Yet still no hunting pics from you and no questions answered. Bahahahaha!!!

BLAAAAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>How about UDWR issue a proposal
>for desired conservation projects for
>a given year, and the
>Conservation Groups give public competitive
>bids for the projects. The
>necessary tags are then auctioned
>or raffled by the state
>and the funds are used
>to pay for those projects.
>
>
>This seems far more productive than
>giving groups millions of dollars
>in welfare tags and then
>hoping the public money will
>be used wisely and productively
>and for the "best use".
>
>
>Grizzly

Well, to go back to the beginning since this thread has gotten so derailed and into the weeds, I thought that was the whole intent the RMEF had when they submitted their proposal only to be "good 'ol boyed" later by DWR and SFW.

What has everyone ticked, including me, is it appears DWR came up with some pretty lame criteria to evaluate the proposals allowing SFW to win by default.

It also seems odd that many of the same people appear to win tags. How I don't know, but nobody is that lucky.

"You know the funny thing about that little white speck on the top of chicken (crap)? Well, that little white speck is chicken (crap) too." ~ Ernest Tucker, 'Pure Country'...

Will apparently some people are lucky cause they draw often. I know people in the general draw who have been lucky. I know someone who drew a San Juan elk tag with 1 point then turned around and drew a pansy tag with no points. Maybe the main draw is corrupt.
Robiland I am glad you take time to help others kids or adults. To me that is what it is all about. I would as applaud all that do that. I have never said I was better than others. There are many who fish better, hunt better, and help others better than I do. I'm no different than others except in beliefs.

Actually I have posted a lot of hunting pics on these forums. Go see.

So why no hunting pics of you Towlie? What you scared of?

Actually I never said that either. Have you ever thought your life would be a lot simpler if you just quit making assumptions about everything you don't know? Maybe you would realize most of your worries are made up and manufactured by your own bad ideas.

>Actually I have posted a lot
>of hunting pics on these
>forums. Go see.
>
>So why no hunting pics of
>you Towlie? What you
>scared of?

Your crap armature taxidermist work don't count.

So why you never answer questions? What you skeerd of?

Btw Try, why did you take down your Wade Lemon poaches sheep in closed units thread? Squirm worm squirm.

BLAAAAAAM!!!!!!

Actually go look. There are quite a few posts that are hunting pictures that I post. I even did a hunt adventure challenge one year.

Why don't you share some pics Towlie????? Come on you are a hunter? Right???????

Simply making an observation and what comments others have said.

You draw a San Juan bull through the regular draw, you have to wait 5 years before applying again, so not sure what "pansy" tag you may be referring to.

Just seems the odds are stacked against you more with expo tags.

Roadrunner, A pauntsagaunt tag. Has drawn three tags with 1 or no points. Luck exists with some people. The 200 permit draw has been scrutinised and had no dishonesty involved.

>Roadrunner, A pauntsagaunt tag. Has
>drawn three tags with 1
>or no points. Luck
>exists with some people.
>The 200 permit draw has
>been scrutinised and had no
>dishonesty involved.

Fake news! It has not been scrutinised (sic).

The only true audit ever done was a Legislative Audit and resulted in a scathing report on SFW & BGF.

Grizzly

-----------------------------------------
"This is a classic case of a handful of greedy fly fishermen getting too greedy." -Don Peay, Founder of SFW, as told to KUTV

"It's time to revisit the widely accepted principle in the United States and Canada that game is a public resource."
-Don Peay, Founder of SFW, as quoted in Anchorage Daily News

LAST EDITED ON Aug-23-18 AT 08:56AM (MST)[p]>That's good to know griz since
>it went the rounds on
>mm never proving any wrong
>doing.

FYI Birdbrain, the report came out in writing (look it up dude) saying the monies coming in were so co-mingled that they couldn't make heads or tails if the monies were going to where they were supposed to. That means that what we've been saying about SFW being ripe for corruption the way they handle money improperly and why there is a need for transparency is correct! FYI when you co-mingle money like the auditor found it's very easy to "launder" it if you know what you're doing such that it can go many different ways and not be caught, like into people's pockets! There is absolutely no reason other than possible wrongdoing as to why the SFW won't open their books for a full and complete audit! That audit was not made to find corruption because it's not the function of that auditor, but it damn sure showed that the way money was not being accounted for properly needed to be corrected and until a full audit is done BY AN EXPERT there is no way they can say they have taken care of the problem. We don't need any more comments from you on this about how great SFW higher ups are so honest and to just trust you because "you're in the know", as you have no more idea about where all the money is going than anyone else on here even though you're the big fishing guru for them!

What money was comingled with what money? They got audited but you need an Audit? "There is no other reason than possible wrongdoing"?

DO you here the stupid crap coming out of your head? EVER? You contradict yourself. You make batcrap crazy assumptions constantly. And think you can bully people if you say it loud enough and call them names.

I sit on the board of not for profit. I ABSOLUTELY DREAD AND REGRET THE DAY WE DECIDED TO BE "TRANSPARENT". It has been nothing but a giant headache. Our meetings are twice as long dealing with all kinds of paranoid people that are actually to ignorant to understand the documentation WE provide them. It costs us lots more money in CPA's and attorneys every year WHICH TRANSLATES TO LESS MONEY WE CAN DIVERT TO PROJECTS THAT ACTUALLY HELP A LOT OF THE PEOPLE WHO HATE US. How's that reason for not wanting more "transparency"????? I bet there are dozens of other good reasons if you actually stopped and used that thing between your ears that you think is an uninhabited bird house.

Like I have said here time and time again. Regulatory agencies, tax authorities, and federal police are at the disposal of the people to deal with all the things you accuse SFW of. But somehow none of them can find any wrongdoing. SFW doesn't even get a slap on the wrist. These are actual professionals, paid by everyone, to find wrongdoing and they don't see anything. Not a thing. NOTHING. ZERO. JACK SQUAT. THE SAME AMOUNT AS THE GRAY MATTER TOPGUN WAS BLESSED WITH.

But somehow a dozen internet super sleuths have discovered everything bad about SFW with two quotes from a founding member and one number from a bid???????? And yall are going to beat that horse for a decade?????? Over a couple of hundred thousand dollars a year?????????

And that's my last point. Yall think there is a vast conspiracy to screw people over a couple hundred thousand dollars a year. That's probably when the FBI guy hung up the phone laughing at you Topgun. When you had to tell him that dozens of professional family men and women, with no criminal backgrounds, were all part of a great conspiracy to cut up a couple hundred thousand dollars a year. IT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE. That's why it sounds so dam stupid to us.

I want you to answer a question Topgun, and don't be the nutless wonder I expect you to be? HOW MUCH MONEY WOULD IT TAKE FOR YOU TO RISK YOUR REPUTATION AND FREEDOM FOR?

Try, I want you to answer a question and don't be the skeerd little puss that you always are.

Why did you delete your Wade Lemon and his merry band of idiots are too stupid to know what unit boundries are thread?

and post up some of your awesome hunting pics. What you skeerd of?

The perception of the public is all that matters, so there is, or was, something that doesn't seem kosher.

If the relationship DWR has with SFW is clean, why were the conditions to approve the proposal for the expo weighted in SFW's favor?

One question asked was has your organization sponsored a fund rasing state level event in UT in the past 5 years. Well, RMEF did it back in the 90's with the Elk Camp, but not since. Only SFW had for the past 5 years.

I'm pretty sure the message received would be better if the playing field were more level...

"The perception of the public is all that matters,"

And there it is folks. The root of so many problems spilled out for you here. Truth doesn't matter. Due process? Who needs that crap? Logic? All that does is slow up a good ol' lynching. People's civil rights don't matter or burden of proof either.

What the hell happened to America? These are people in your community. People that help us. People who haven't wronged you personally. Not one little bit. Not at all. Look how you and "public perception" treat them. SHAME ON YOU

Roadrunner, you win the award for worst post I have seen on MM in a very long time.

why were
>the conditions to approve the
>proposal for the expo weighted
>in SFW's favor?

This is very common in public RFPs. We see it in the car business all the time.

For example, the person in charge of ordering police vehicles will favor the Ford F-150 and thus send out RFPs to all manufacturers (so as to meet guidelines by not favoring a specific company) asking them all to submit Proposals to supply a pickup truck with 4 doors, 6.5' bed, and a 3.5L turbocharged V6 motor. Obviously, no other truck manufacturer can meet those guidelines and thus Ford is guaranteed to win the bid.

DWR wrote the guidelines for the RFP after receiving the bids in a way to predetermine the outcome.

Grizzly

-----------------------------------------
"This is a classic case of a handful of greedy fly fishermen getting too greedy." -Don Peay, Founder of SFW, as told to KUTV

"It's time to revisit the widely accepted principle in the United States and Canada that game is a public resource."
-Don Peay, Founder of SFW, as quoted in Anchorage Daily News

Try, I want you to answer this question and don't be the spineless child you always are.

Why was there a deadline to submit proposals for the expo tags?

>What money was comingled with what
>money? They got audited
>but you need an Audit?
> "There is no other
>reason than possible wrongdoing"?
>
>DO you here the stupid crap
>coming out of your head?
> EVER? You contradict
>yourself. You make batcrap
>crazy assumptions constantly. And
>think you can bully people
>if you say it loud
>enough and call them names.
>
>
>
>I sit on the board of
>not for profit. I
>ABSOLUTELY DREAD AND REGRET THE
>DAY WE DECIDED TO BE
>"TRANSPARENT". It has been
>nothing but a giant headache.
> Our meetings are twice
>as long dealing with all
>kinds of paranoid people that
>are actually to ignorant to
>understand the documentation WE provide
>them. It costs us
>lots more money in CPA's
>and attorneys every year WHICH
>TRANSLATES TO LESS MONEY WE
>CAN DIVERT TO PROJECTS THAT
>ACTUALLY HELP A LOT OF
>THE PEOPLE WHO HATE US.
> How's that reason for
>not wanting more "transparency"?????
>I bet there are dozens
>of other good reasons if
>you actually stopped and used
>that thing between your ears
>that you think is an
>uninhabited bird house.
>
>
>
>Like I have said here time
>and time again. Regulatory
>agencies, tax authorities, and federal
>police are at the disposal
>of the people to deal
>with all the things you
>accuse SFW of. But
>somehow none of them can
>find any wrongdoing. SFW
>doesn't even get a slap
>on the wrist. These are
>actual professionals, paid by everyone,
>to find wrongdoing and they
>don't see anything. Not
>a thing. NOTHING.
>ZERO. JACK SQUAT.
>THE SAME AMOUNT AS THE
>GRAY MATTER TOPGUN WAS BLESSED
>WITH.
>
>
>But somehow a dozen internet super
>sleuths have discovered everything bad
>about SFW with two quotes
>from a founding member and
>one number from a bid????????
> And yall are going
>to beat that horse for
>a decade?????? Over a
>couple of hundred thousand dollars
>a year?????????
>
>And that's my last point.
>Yall think there is a
>vast conspiracy to screw people
>over a couple hundred thousand
>dollars a year. That's
>probably when the FBI guy
>hung up the phone laughing
>at you Topgun. When
>you had to tell him
>that dozens of professional family
>men and women, with no
>criminal backgrounds, were all part
>of a great conspiracy to
>cut up a couple hundred
>thousand dollars a year.
>IT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE.
> That's why it sounds
>so dam stupid to us.
>
>
>
>I want you to answer a
>question Topgun, and don't be
>the nutless wonder I expect
>you to be? HOW
>MUCH MONEY WOULD IT TAKE
>FOR YOU TO RISK YOUR
>REPUTATION AND FREEDOM FOR?

You are not the genius you think you are when you can't answer a single question, because contrary to you thinking everything you state is fact it is only an opinion and nothing more! I shouldn't even be responding to the #1 troll on this site, but I'm going to remain calm like our two attorneys on here and answer your stupid questions.

First off, I stated in my post that the audit we're referring to came out so bad that it specifically stated that the funds were so co-mingled that they weren't able to be traced to know that it went into proper accounts and used for it's intended purposes that the SFW says they are in business for. It wasn't made to find the actual corruption that may or may not exist in the organization, but in a nutshell the audit findings mean exactly what we're stating in that the organization is ripe for corruption with the improper way the SFW co-mingles money. Why else would they and not correct the situation when the audit pointed out gross problems unless some hanky panky is going on? There is absolutely no reason if they were told of the problems like they were in that written report that was made public that they couldn't have fixed it and allowed a complete audit from then on to dispel any possible thoughts by anyone that money is not being spent properly.

You stated that nothing has been found by various agencies and that's correct because it takes an expensive investigation to do that, so none have been done. If a complaint is forwarded to an agency who is going to pay for it? Answer---The taxpayers that filed the complaint or ALL taxpayers in the state of Utah. It would be much simpler if no wrongdoing is going on that the organization do the proper thing due and have a full accounting done themselves since they're living off the public trust and that's exactly what they are doing to stay in existence! If you're the smart guy you think you are, please tell me why a supposed college educated guy with a Biology degree doesn't even know how to use the percentage sign properly that is learned in grade school. Yep; your %30 and %100 makes you look like an idiot, rather than a professional person with a college degree and that's a FACT!

The last thing I will address is you completely incorrect statement about us talking about a few hundred thousand dollars. It's not that amount of money, but even if it was it should all be properly accounted for. However, we're talking about over one millions dollars a year with that amount adding up to over 10 million dollars over the last 8 or 10 years. That ain't chump change Yall!

The answer to your last question about myself is very simple. I would not take any amount of money obtained illegally or laundered money that I have no right to because I have integrity. You might want to look up that word in the dictionary since you seem to lack it if you feel that nothing should be done if they are "only cheating the public out of a few hundred thousand dollars a year" and that's exactly what you intimated in your post.

Very interesting griz. I think that the fact Hawkeye d ou d the rmef proposal and lost has affected his few followers.
Top you said sfw needed to have an audit by someone who knew what they were doing. Any company that does a certified audit has requirements they must fill. They must be certified to do audits for the IRS. Course you know that. But it didn't come out the way know bbn it all top thinks it should. Again if money is being laundered as top says then he should do something about it. If top knows and does nothing he is as guilty as anyone. SFW has done nothing illegal. They been audited by professional Companys who have found nothing illegal and have passed all. Now it is not up to SFW to prove they are not breaking the law but up to the people to prove they are. Please top exercise your right to prove they are guilty.

>Has RMEF held a major event
>in Utah since loosing the
>bid?

LMAO!!!! The guy too scared to answer any questions himself sure does ask a lot of questions.
Squirm worm squirm.

BLAAAM!!!!

Birdy,

Maybe you can answer the question since you are in the know of all things $FW, DWR, the state of Utah and everything else under the sun and your little buddy Try is too scared to.

Why was there a deadline to submit proposals for the expo tags?

>"The perception of the public is
>all that matters,"
>
>
>And there it is folks.
>The root of so many
>problems spilled out for you
>here. Truth doesn't matter.
> Due process? Who
>needs that crap? Logic?
> All that does is
>slow up a good ol'
>lynching. People's civil rights
>don't matter or burden of
>proof either.
>
>What the hell happened to America?
> These are people in
>your community. People that
>help us. People who
>haven't wronged you personally.
>Not one little bit.
>Not at all. Look
>how you and "public perception"
>treat them. SHAME ON
>YOU
>
>
>Roadrunner, you win the award
>for worst post I have
>seen on MM in a
>very long time.

Actually, it's not. And, had you not worn your feelings on your sleeve you'd be full aware of that.

Never said that is WHAT DID happen, DID SAY that people in general will always react upon what they beleive, or think the truth to be, based on the data set they have, especially in the political arena, which this is. Thank you for proving my point - hook, line, and sinker.

Didn't realize "due process" should even be a factor in this discussion, or should it?

Tristate - next time read the entire post and comprehend it bedfore frothing at the mouth to show everyone how smart you are...

"Has RMEF held a major event in Utah since loosing the bid?"

That was only a couple of years ago, hand.

RMEF has hosted A LOT more statewide events, in multiple states, qualifing them to easily host the expo - just not in UT. Makes you wonder...

They are just one of many that could do it.

You still didn't answer the question boy. What funds are being comingled????? You say funds are comingled. What funds with what funds to what accounts????? Come on Topgun you expect transparency from every one. The people making those acusations must be transparent and can give you that info. Right?

Actually this is about a few hundred thousand dollars a year if Hawkeye's numbers are correct. I don't know for sure because he isn't totally transparent. :D

But you say there is no amount of money that can corrupt you. YOU KNOW WHAT? I BELIEVE YOU. I can take your word for that. Even though you are a lying, foul, crap talking lifeless maggot, I HAVE NO REASON WHATSOEVER TO BELIEVE YOU WOULD STEAL OR SKIM MONEY.

But that's my point. You don't have a single logical reason to think dozens of people WITH ABSOLUTELY NO HISTORY OF THEFT OR WHITE COLLAR CRIME WOULD DO THAT EITHER. But that doesn't stop you from spewing conspiracy theories and lies all over the internet that you have run through your BS projector. And you don't think Its people doing it for serious money. You think they are doing it for an amount of money that wouldn't even change their lifestyle.

You aren't using logic and you treat people like crap you don't know. That's why I don't believe you.

First off topgun, I dont think SFW gives a crap about your opinion or the handfull of other SFW haters on here. They are doing nothing illegal so why should they worry. They will continue thy o for illegal. They dont need to prove anything. Up to you to bring charges. But since top is an expert in accounting go for it. Towel, the guy who is making all false accusations as bout the way dwr handled the sheep case on the nebo but spreading inaccurate stuff. There was a deadline for the expo tags to be given out thus deadline for applying. Takes Time to set up an expo. Building etc.
Rmef held their big convention in Utah for several years. They felt restricted I guess because they chose to move.

>You still didn't answer the question
>boy. What funds are
>being comingled????? You say
>funds are comingled. What
>funds with what funds to
>what accounts????? Come
>on Topgun you expect transparency
>from every one. The
>people making those acusations must
>be transparent and can give
>you that info. Right?
>
>
>
>Actually this is about a few
>hundred thousand dollars a year
>if Hawkeye's numbers are correct.
> I don't know for
>sure because he isn't totally
>transparent. :D
>
>But you say there is no
>amount of money that can
>corrupt you. YOU KNOW
>WHAT? I BELIEVE YOU.
> I can take your
>word for that. Even
>though you are a lying,
>foul, crap talking lifeless maggot,
>I HAVE NO REASON WHATSOEVER
>TO BELIEVE YOU WOULD STEAL
>OR SKIM MONEY.
>
>But that's my point. You
>don't have a single logical
>reason to think dozens of
>people WITH ABSOLUTELY NO HISTORY
>OF THEFT OR WHITE COLLAR
>CRIME WOULD DO THAT EITHER.
> But that doesn't stop
>you from spewing conspiracy theories
>and lies all over the
>internet that you have run
>through your BS projector.
>And you don't think Its
>people doing it for serious
>money. You think they
>are doing it for an
>amount of money that wouldn't
>even change their lifestyle.
>
>You aren't using logic and you
>treat people like crap you
>don't know. That's why
>I don't believe you.

Do you really think I give a shite whether you believe me or not, LOL?! You talk about me like that when YOU are certainly not civil with most people you respond to! Nope, you just continue to post up plain old BS because you love to argue and make absolutely ridiculous comments regarding the money involved that we're discussing here. Besides looking up the word "integrity" in the dictionary, I strongly suggest that you look up the word "obtuse" because yall's picture should be in every dictionary showing the true definition of the word, LOL! You should also just stay with your taxidermy business where at least you do a halfway decent job and leave these threads alone where you have no friggin idea what you're talking about son.

LAST EDITED ON Aug-23-18 AT 12:06PM (MST)[p]>Why not a SFW expo in
>Tx or Wy??

That's very easy to answer. It's because they know that they couldn't get enough people to attend to break even since SFW is an outcast everywhere other than in Utah! Also, no other state would be duped into giving them the number of tags to sell and/or raffle off like Utah and that's another FACT for Birdbrain and Trollstate!

The RFP requirements absolutely unduly prohibited competition.

If it was a federal FRP it would have been shot down for those reasons through a formal protest to the Government Accountability Office (GAO).

How the state purchasing office let it fly is beyond me. The minute that "competitive" RFP was let the writing was on the wall that there would only be one technically acceptable offer who could meet all the unduly restrictive qualification requirements.

Just for the record, there was only one group that submitted an application for the last Expo Tag Contract by the September 1st deadline in the DWR's own administrative rules. Guess who? I will give you a clue, it wasn't SFW.

-Hawkeye-

My Favorite Expo Tag Quotes:

"It is fair to ask how much comes in with the five dollar application fees and how much went onto the ground.? Don Peay of SFW during 3/31/2005 Wildlife Board Meeting.

"There will be a full accounting of how the applications fees are spent.? Don Peay of SFW - 9/26/2006 - Monstermuleys.com

>First off topgun, I dont think
>SFW gives a crap about
>your opinion or the handfull
>of other SFW haters on
>here. They are doing
>nothing illegal so why should
>they worry. They will continue
>thy o for illegal.
>They dont need to prove
>anything. Up to you
>to bring charges. But
>since top is an expert
>in accounting go for it.
>Towel, the guy who is
>making all false accusations as
>bout the way dwr handled
>the sheep case on the
>nebo but spreading inaccurate stuff.
> There was a deadline
>for the expo tags to
>be given out thus deadline
>for applying. Takes Time
>to set up an expo.
> Building etc.
> Rmef held their big
>convention in Utah for several
>years. They felt restricted
>I guess because they chose
>to move.

When are you going to realize that you're out of your element on here and need to stick with your fishing job with SFW?! I've said more than once that you have no more friggin idea whether SFW books are on the up and up than any of the rest of us because you aren't an auditor inspecting their books to say that. However, seeing as you're a snookered SFW crony lover we've come to expect your loyalty to DP and his cronies. Also, If you think for one minute that with me living in MI and not having any intention to hunt in your state that I'll spend one dime of my hard earned money to bring any charges against SFW you are a fool! It would take a lot of money and that's probably why it hasn't been done by any one particular person, but one of these days just maybe it will happen and bring this BS to a close one way or the other. If it happens and the SFW comes pout smelling like a rose we'll eat crow. If it doesn't, there may be one or more of your SFW cronies that go on a bread and water diet for a while!

It's amazing watching how yall's head works.

One person will say RMEF could have run a bigger better expo than SFW. Then another hater will say RMEF hasn't had a statewide event in Utah because they can't get one put together in two years????? But they wanted the expo bid?????

One hater says this is all about a few hundred thousand bucks a year for a twelve year period. Another hater says it's about millions a year???

Some of the Haters say that the only thing that matters was %30 vs. %100. Then another hater says RMEF couldn't match or satisfy the other requirements of the RFP so it wasn't fair????? SO there was more to it than just the %30??????

Now yall are asking why SFW isn't in Texas???? This is the logic yall are down to using???? Meanwhile Birdman gives yall a specific plan for your voices to be heard and not a one of you chickens will nut up and go for it.

Guys yall aren't making any sense at all. The only thing yall can agree on is you hate people you don't know anything about. Yall are perfect for the internet.

>The RFP requirements absolutely unduly prohibited
>competition.
>
>If it was a federal FRP
>it would have been shot
>down for those reasons through
>a formal protest to the
>Government Accountability Office (GAO).
>
>How the state purchasing office let
>it fly is beyond me.
> The minute that "competitive"
>RFP was let the writing
>was on the wall that
>there would only be one
>technically acceptable offer who could
>meet all the unduly restrictive
>qualification requirements.

You hit it out of the park with that post pardner! In regards to your comment about the purchasing office "letting it fly", that was no surprise to me since it sounds like SFW has everyone in their political pocket all the way to the Governor's Office! What other reason could there be when the only one that could meet %100 (that was for you Tri, LOL!) of the requirements it set was the SFW that have been the only organization to run the EXPO from the getgo. The other ludicrous and absolutely laughable explanation they gave for giving RMEF a lower score was the BS about RMEF not having a secure credit card system!

>It's amazing watching how yall's head
>works.
>
>One person will say RMEF could
>have run a bigger better
>expo than SFW. Then
>another hater will say RMEF
>hasn't had a statewide event
>in Utah because they can't
>get one put together in
>two years????? But they
>wanted the expo bid?????
>
>One hater says this is all
>about a few hundred thousand
>bucks a year for a
>twelve year period. Another
>hater says it's about millions
>a year???
>
>Some of the Haters say that
>the only thing that matters
>was %30 vs. %100.
>Then another hater says RMEF
>couldn't match or satisfy the
>other requirements of the RFP
>so it wasn't fair?????
>SO there was more to
>it than just the %30??????
>
>
>
>Now yall are asking why SFW
>isn't in Texas???? This
>is the logic yall are
>down to using???? Meanwhile
>Birdman gives yall a specific
>plan for your voices to
>be heard and not a
>one of you chickens will
>nut up and go for
>it.
>
>
>Guys yall aren't making any sense
>at all. The only
>thing yall can agree on
>is you hate people you
>don't know anything about.
>Yall are perfect for the
>internet.

Try,
1st off, Use proper english and numeric symbols. People might take you more serious.

2nd, get your facts straight. RMEF was the only group that put in a bid by the deadline. Yes they would have had the a banquet put together on time, if given the chance, with in the 2 year time frame.

3rd, yall means many in texas. If i read the 1 (one) post that asked that, that would mean 1 person. I did not see multiple people ask why.

4th, you're the one not making any sense. But please dont try again.

Sooooooooooooo the RFP was about more than %30 vs %100??????????

Interesting. Thanks for admitting it finally.

Now we have corruption all the way to the governor's office??????? But no one will investigate it because that costs money?????????? CooCoo...CooCoo....CooCoo.....

Please somebody throw in a Mexican drug lord and a Washington Madam to make this a perfect trifecta conspiracy theory.

They would have had a banquet put together in time even though they haven't had a Utah banquet in that same amount of time since loosing the bid. Very interesting logic Robiland. Proof is in the pudding and it ain't there.

SO when is this big statewide Utah event coming from RMEF????? It is coming right. It's going to be the biggest ever right?????? At least %100 better than the expo with no tags given away. Right?????? Maybe they are going to do it in partnership with the UWC. :D

>works.
>
>expo than SFW. Then
>get one put together in
>two years????? But they
>
>bucks a year for a
>a year???
>
>was %30 vs. %100.
>so it wasn't fair?????
>SO there was more to
>
>
>
>isn't in Texas???? This
>is the logic yall are
>plan for your voices to
>be heard and not a
>nut up and go for
>it.
>
>
>at all. The only
>thing yall can agree on
>is you hate people you
>internet.

What's truly amazing is watching Try squirm like a worm twisting peoples words around to fit his own narrative and refusing to answer any questions that will make him look like the jackass he is. Classic play out of the Liberal playbook when their getting there a$$ handed to them in an argument like Try is. Squirm worm squirm.

Btw Try, post up some hunting pics. What you skeerd of boy?

>works.
>
>expo than SFW. Then
>get one put together in
>two years????? But they
>

*** That was not what was said, but it's what you would like to think it said
!
>bucks a year for a
>a year???

***That is also not what has been said, but just keep trolling your BS response that are not near the truth! YOU are the one that said it was thousand and you were corrected that it was ten million over about ten years. Your comprehension sucks or you just like to stretch things to make yourself think your'e correct. It's more than likely both!
>
>was %30 vs. %100.
>so it wasn't fair?????
>SO there was more to

***Now you're really stretching and spouting incorrect BS! The percentage figures are 30% and 100% Mr. Mathematician and you obviously do that to get under people's skin when all it actually does is show your ignorance! What has been stated is that the way the bid was intentionally structured by the DWR and improperly allowed by the Utah Purchasing Department that there is no way that ANY other organization could have met the requirements. If SFW hadn't received the bid the way it was written up, they could have easily filed a complaint that the RMEF didn't meet at least the one requirement of having a fund raising function within the previous 5 years in Utah.
>
>
>isn't in Texas???? This
>is the logic yall are
>plan for your voices to
>be heard and not a
>nut up and go for
>it.

***Why would anyone, other than yourself, listen to a thing that Birbrain posts. Cripes, the poor guy's posts look like a kiddygarenter wrote them!
>
>
>at all. The only
>thing yall can agree on
>is you hate people you
>internet.

***No; Yall are the perfect one for the internet because it doesn't require a post to be factual and true. It's good that it doesn't or you would be up a creek without a paddle son!

>They would have had a banquet
>put together in time even
>though they haven't had a
>Utah banquet in that same
>amount of time since loosing
>the bid. Very interesting
>logic Robiland. Proof is
>in the pudding and it
>ain't there.
>
>SO when is this big statewide
>Utah event coming from RMEF?????
> It is coming right.
> It's going to be
>the biggest ever right??????
> At least %100 better
>than the expo with no
>tags given away. Right??????
> Maybe they are
>going to do it in
>partnership with the UWC.
>:D

With that stupid azz post you are now showing your IQ is %0!!!

>They would have had a banquet
>put together in time even
>though they haven't had a
>Utah banquet in that same
>amount of time since loosing
>the bid. Very interesting
>logic Robiland. Proof is
>in the pudding and it
>ain't there.
>
>SO when is this big statewide
>Utah event coming from RMEF?????
> It is coming right.
> It's going to be
>the biggest ever right??????
> At least %100 better
>than the expo with no
>tags given away. Right??????
> Maybe they are
>going to do it in
>partnership with the UWC.
>:D

Try, what in the HE!! is in your coffee? Why would RMEF move their NATIONAL banquet for no reason? Just to move to Utah? Well, they are doing great where they are. The only reason to move was for the Expo, since they got screwed from the DWR and Utah, why would they come just for kicks and giggles? You are right, proof is in the pudding. I bet you like chocolate, just a hunch.

Dude, really, pull your head out.

"Why wouldn't they hold a major event in Utah?"

Good question, that is only a question "they" can answer. But up until the RFP, did any organization really even have a shot at it...?

Since the RFP, does any one organization really have a shot at it?

>Round and round we go where
>it stops nobody knows. Are
>you guys getting tired yet
>?

No.

Maybe you can answer a couple simple questions John since birdy and Try are scared to.

John, why was there a deadline to submit proposals for the expo tags?

How many members does $FW have anyway? I can't seem to find it anywhere. I think it's a secret, which is strange because all other conservation organizations like to brag about their memberships numbers.

>Round and round we go where
>it stops nobody knows. Are
>you guys getting tired yet
>?

you forgot "the American dream" part... ;)

Deer love, I would guess it's because SFW is based on in Utah. Question for you. Why did rmef move their convention out of Utah. They were here a few years

>Very interesting griz. I think
>that the fact Hawkeye d
>ou d the rmef proposal
>and lost has affected his
>few followers.
> Top you said
>sfw needed to have an
>audit by someone who knew
>what they were doing.
>Any company that does a
>certified audit has requirements they
>must fill. They must be
>certified to do audits for
>the IRS. Course you
>know that. But it
>didn't come out the way
>know bbn it all top
>thinks it should. Again
>if money is being laundered
>as top says then he
>should do something about it.
>If top knows and does
>nothing he is as guilty
>as anyone. SFW has
>done nothing illegal. They
>been audited by professional Companys
>who have found nothing illegal
>and have passed all.
>Now it is not up
>to SFW to prove they
>are not breaking the law
>but up to the people
>to prove they are.
> Please top exercise your
>right to prove they are
>guilty.

Please tell us what that second garbled up sentence in your post means regarding Hawkeye along with a couple others that make no sense at all either. You are still out of your element Birdbrain and should quit before I give you an IQ of %0 like I just gave Trollstate because nothing you said in that post is accurate and you're getting closer and closer to that 0! FYI the type of audit we're talking about is much more comprehensive than anything that you are probably aware of and also FYI the IRS doesn't have companies audit tax returns for them. If you are selected or they think there are problems with a tax return, they do all the auditing themselves and YOU have to prove that everything they question is accurate and meets the tax code. You obviously don't know squat about audits or how the IRS functions and yet you say the SFW is not doing anything illegal. In fact, the IRS doesn't even require an audit by any kind of a company and if you knew how to spell and some math you would be allowed to complete and file their IRS form for them! It's very obvious that they are at least smart enough to only have you as their fishing guru though, LOL! If you would care to loan me the thousands of dollars up front that wopuld be need for me to file a complaint against SFW, I would be glad to! Seeing as that isn't going to happen, it would at least be great for all concerned, including the SFW, if you wouldn't post any more of your absolutely ignorant posts on any matter involving SFW!

I think its funny to watch yall deny that yall aren't saying this and yall didn't say that. Then yall make excuses for RMEF. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Yall say RMEF doesn't need the money from the tags so they are going to give %100 back. But then RMEF doesn't have a statewide function of any type and yall say its because they didn't get the tags that they say they didn't need revenue from?????????? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yall are totally lost.

Now they know what they got beat on in the RFP but they aren't going to do what it takes to beat SFW next time???????????? SO either they never wanted an event in Utah or they are a bunch of pansy quiters?

How about UWC? I mean nobody needs tag money to run a banquet and since RMEF is wimping out I am sure the UWC is ready to show up and show us how its done. I bet Topgun, Robiland, and Hawkeye are up for running that show. Their schedule is going to be tight I'm sure since they are getting off their butts and taking up Birdman on his offer to change the Utah wildlife system from the inside out. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Sit on your butts boys and cry cry cry.

Pretty funny and telling that none of the $FW fan boys can answer a couple simple questions.

By answering those questions it will show just how F'ed up Utah is and how it's good ol boys club operates. So stay silent fan boys, that tells everyone what they need to know about your crap, neutral on all issues organization.

500 post, let's do it!!! not everyone in Utah was raised in the do what you're told, don't ask questions, keep your mouth shut and follow along with the rest of the sheep culture.

Great post Towelie and as long as I have a few more days before I head to Wyoming for two months I've also decided to continue on posting on this thread since Hawkeye has stated before that the more people that read these threads the more people will know why we're continuing these threads about SFW.

Now here's one for Birdman. How about answering a couple questions since you are in the know. I'm sure Tritroll won't and he probably doesn't even know what I'm talking about. Here they are Birdman. The deadline for the Expo bid was only met by the RMEF. SFW never even put in a bid within the time frame required, but RMEF did and I believe it was in the last hour or two on the last afternoon before the bid deadline. Then all of a sudden with only that RMEF bid submitted within the required time frame the DWR changed the whole ballgame after it was already over and decided to start over. That bid by RMEF was still on the table and SFW knew exactly what it was and then when they finally submitted a bid under the new procedure it still wasn't anywhere near the great bid that RMEF submitted TWICE. Since you know everything regarding SFW and must know your organization didn't even submit a bid, why didn't the SFW submit a bid in the first go around like the RMEF did? Here's another one that is more of just a reply for you if you will be so kind to do so, rather than a question for you. I'm just wondering if you have any idea why the DWR halted the entire show and changed to a new procedure that then allowed your organization to put in a bid with the knowledge that it would be the only organization that could meet the criteria. Any guesses or comments?

Have you noticed Topgun that you are asking someone from SFW a question only the DWR could answer.

And you actually think something is fishy if he doesn't answer?????????????

That's the kind of stupid that keeps bringing me back laughing.

Hey Topgun. I have a question. Why doesn't towlie post any hunting pictures?

Get my point, sweetheart?

>Have you noticed Topgun that you
>are asking someone from SFW
>a question only the DWR
>could answer.
>
>And you actually think something is
>fishy if he doesn't answer?????????????
>
>
>
>That's the kind of stupid that
>keeps bringing me back laughing.
>
>
>
>Hey Topgun. I have a
>question. Why doesn't towlie
>post any hunting pictures?
>
>Get my point, sweetheart?

Hey Sweetheart! No, I don't get your point because the only one you have is on the top of your fat head Sweetheart! It also appears that your reading comprehension still sucks because the question I asked had nothing to do with the DWR being able to answer it UNLESS someone in the DWR was in with SFW not submitting a bid because they figured no other organization would put in a bid and the DWR would automatically ask SFW to continue with the EXPO by offering them a new contract. The RMEF blew that wide open when they submitted that bid the last hour of the last afternoon Sweetheart! That's just my opinion Sweetheart, so you should be good with that since you're good at offering opinion even though you call them facts! Anyway, my question was asked of Birdman since he works for SFW and not the DWR even though it appears he has close ties with some of the DWR employees The only way DWR is remotely involved in that question is because they were the contractor asking for bids, so unless you know someone in the DWR that could answer the question for SFW I guess we'll just have to see if Birdman, the volunteer fishing guru for SFW, knows the answer. By RMEF being the only organization submitting a legal bid before the deadline the DWR had no choice other than to nix the initial bidding and start over so SFW could keep the contract. There is absolutely no way there could have been any other reason Sweetheart and it's because the SFW all but runs the DWR in Utah!

The second thing I asked of him was nothing more than if he had an opinion and wasn't posted in the form of an actual question, so you're wrong on that one too, but what else is new because you're always wrong on everything you post. Bye bye, buy bonds Sweetheart!

You can't admit it. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Denial. It ain't just a river in Egypt.

Hey you got a DWR guy you can ask your question?

Come on guys this is getting good. All your chickens is coming home to roost.

LAST EDITED ON Aug-23-18 AT 08:34PM (MST)[p]>You can't admit it. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
>
>
>Denial. It ain't just a
>river in Egypt.
>
>
>Hey you got a DWR guy
>you can ask your question?
>
>
>Come on guys this is getting
>good. All your chickens
>is coming home to roost.

With that post you have now shown everyone reading this thread that you are NUTS! Can't you come up with anything better than that son?! One good thing though that was mentioned a day or two ago is that you're keeping this thread going so more and more people that read it know what's going on regarding the SFW, but it's not because of anything you're saying on here since all of it is pure nonsense just like this post!

It's better than your idea that nobody is investigating the governor for corruption because it costs money.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Or even better there is a group of people risking their reputations and freedom to get their hands on a few hundred thousand dollars. Not apiece. That's total split however many dozen ways.

And then the idea that these "criminals " with all the criminal experience they have (none) can hide this so perfectly no police force can catch them because it costs to much money.

But some genius a thousand miles away on a computer knows the truth because he reads internet posts.

I Haven't Read all the BullllSssshhhittt!

Has anything been settled in 370 Posts?

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

>It's better than your idea that
>nobody is investigating the governor
>for corruption because it costs
>money.
>
>
>Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
>
>Or even better there is a
>group of people risking their
>reputations and freedom to get
>their hands on a few
>hundred thousand dollars. Not
>apiece. That's total split
>however many dozen ways.
>
>
>And then the idea that these
>"criminals " with all the
>criminal experience they have (none)
>can hide this so perfectly
>no police force can catch
>them because it costs to
>much money.
>
>
>But some genius a thousand miles
>away on a computer knows
>the truth because he reads
>internet posts.
>
>

Keep up the silly posts son, as I'm sure all those hahahas you keep posting are you laughing at yourself for all the stupid friggin garbage you keep putting up! I'm done for the night, but you can keep right on posting to keep the thread going for those out in the western states that may not be going to bed for another hour two.

Will first top not sure you are right on sfw not meeting the deadline. Dont k owen where you get your information except from mm. Lots on here totally bs. Course that fits you cause you have no idea about what your talking about. Your good at guessing.
Why doesn't anyone want to answer why rmef left utah in the first place. Obviously they did not like utah.

This rambling post reminds me of Hillary always adding another reason to why she lost the election. GO AFTER DOW. Are you haters afraid of them?

"How about UDWR issue a proposal for desired conservation projects for a given year, and the Conservation Groups give public competitive bids for the projects. The necessary tags are then auctioned or raffled by the state and the funds are used to pay for those projects."

Sounds like a good plan.

I'm fine with that plan as long as no limit is set on the number of conservation projects. If 1000 conservation projects are bid and they have to sell or raffle 60000 big game tags to pay for it all, GO FOR IT.

>Will first top not sure you
>are right on sfw not
>meeting the deadline. Dont k
>owen where you get your
>information except from mm.
>Lots on here totally bs.
> Course that fits
>you cause you have no
>idea about what your talking
>about. Your good at
>guessing.
> Why doesn't anyone want
>to answer why rmef left
>utah in the first place.
> Obviously they did not
>like utah.

Birdman, with your rambling mumble jumble of incoherent sentences, you are 100% wrong. The information was given out by the dwr and the groups. It was a known fact that SFW DID NOT PUT in a bid by Sept 1, when in the rules CLEARLY STATED deadline by Sept 1 at 5pm. Only one bid was entered = RMEF. There is no if ands and buts or even coca nuts. That is a fact.

Then if you remember, the dwr said they had a meeting and that they were going to RFP, but nobody was invited to that meeting, and the new deadline was in Nov (not sure on the new date). But yet only SFW WAS invited to the meeting. And the laws says it has to be known to the public and it never was.

Anyways, I am sure you and your pocket pool buddy trippy all ready knew that and all ready have an excuse why that was ok.

>This rambling post reminds me of
>Hillary always adding another reason
>to why she lost the
>election. GO AFTER DOW. Are
>you haters afraid of them?
>

Aren't you some kind of middleman Wildlife pimp yourself?

Try still haven't seen any of your awesome hunting pics. Patiently waiting.

Why you so scared to answer any simple questions? Squirm worm squirm.

Btw Try, why did you delete your Wade Lemon guides sheep poachers thread?

As I've posted many times before, I enjoy discussing and debating the issues so long as the discussion is respectful and realistic. It's ok to disagree and express contrary views but this post has devolved into a childish, pathetic name-calling contest.

If I was SFW, however, I would cringe every time birdman or tristate post a comment attempting to defend or advocate on their behalf. Even though they claim not to represent SFW, their attempts to defend and rationalize some of the problems does far more harm to SFW then some supposed ?hater? like me could ever do by raising legitimate questions. I believe that is their goal - to troll and take the discussion so far off topic that nobody can focus on the real issues. The reslity is that if there were honest answers to the calls for increased transparency and accountability they would have come forward long ago. Instead, you get silence and stone-walling from the organization and childish posts from Birdman and Tri. Enough said.

On a positive note, who here is headed out hunting this weekend? Best of luck to all of you!

-Hawkeye-

"It is fair to ask how much comes in with the five dollar application fees and how much went onto the ground.? Don Peay of SFW during 3/31/2005 Wildlife Board Meeting.

"There will be a full accounting of how the applications fees are spent.? Don Peay of SFW - 9/26/2006 - Monstermuleys.com

Robiland, if that was the case why didn't rmef take action in court. That is if they really wanted the bid..
Hawk, since you talked rmef into going after the permits representing them for free why didn't rmef take action. And why did rmef move their convention out of Utah in the first place.

Hawkeye,

This has been a childish conversation for the past decade. That's my point.

I can tell you who ain't going hunting this weekend. Towlie ain't a hunter so you can count her out.

I bet you cringe every time Topgun posts something. Right?

Why didn't RMEF file suit? That is an interesting question.

Yall don't understand. I don't fight on behalf of SFW. I just fight against childish hijackings of threads so people can beat a dead horse.

This site should be used for hunting and not your hate focus group.

You?re right city boy I'm not going hunting this weekend I'm going fishing. I'll be on Hebgen lake in the morning casting to gulpers.

What are you hunting this weekend?
Yea that's what I thought. Nothing. Enjoy your weekend sitting in your big city $h it hole enjoying your favorite hobby, arguing on the internet.

Still waiting for you to post up your awesome hunting pics.

Btw Try, why did you delete your Wade Lemon guides sheep poachers in closed units thread?

Btw try and birdy, Im guessing rmef didn't sue because their into wildlife conservation not suing pos good ol boys club governments like Utah. They?ll take 200k+ worldwide membership nation convention elsewhere. Seems to be a theme in Utah lately, a lot of conventions are moving out of Utah because of their F?ed up politics.

Tri and Birdman, if either of you were really interested in the facts or a legitimate discussion you would know that those questions have been answered on these forum multiple times. Go back and read some of the prior threads from 2016. Oh wait, you already read those threads, and in fact you posted the same garbage on those threads too.

Have a great day!

-Hawkeye-

LAST EDITED ON Aug-24-18 AT 10:08AM (MST)[p]>Hawkeye,
>
>This has been a childish conversation
>for the past decade.
>That's my point.
>
>I can tell you who ain't
>going hunting this weekend.
>Towlie ain't a hunter so
>you can count her out.
>
>
>
>
>I bet you cringe every time
>Topgun posts something. Right?
>
>
>Why didn't RMEF file suit?
>That is an interesting question.
>
>
>
>Yall don't understand. I don't
>fight on behalf of SFW.
> I just fight against
>childish hijackings of threads so
>people can beat a dead
>horse.
>
>This site should be used for
>hunting and not your hate
>focus group.

Well I'm back after a good restful night and I see Birdman and Tri came up with more useless posts like they continue to do for probably the reason that Hawkeye stated. I also agree that SFW probably doesn't jump for joy when good old Birdman posts his garbled up messages trying to help them while he continues to just make a fool of himself!

Thanks to Robiland for bringing Birdman and Tri along with anyone else just reading this thread up to speed on the garbage that the DWR pulled. If Birdman really didn't know about RMEF being the only legal bidder then he certainly can't be relied upon by anyone to give out correct information on anything involving SFW, up to and including stream access issues! Just so you know Birdman, I don't just pull things out of a hat when I make statements on here like you keep saying I do regarding your organization, including them not submitting a bid and RMEF being the only one that did.

Why do he and Tri think that any of us should be able to say why RMEF left Utah after two venues? Maybe it's because their leadership is smart enough to see that they can do a lot more good and raise a lot more money for conservation in other areas of the country. That's just a guess and my opinion, but I'll bet I'm not that far off. Anyway, also in my opinion the only reason Birdman asked that question was to steer us away from what I had posted about his organization and the DWR.

RMEF has not liked the way SFW lives off the public trough and we all know that it couldn't exist without living off the public trough. That's exactly what those tags are and it's a dang shame that they can't survive on their own and grow to a huge organization doing good things like RMEF. Nope; they have to take more tags than all the other states combined in order to stay alive. Some day I hope that enough Utah taxpayers get together and put a stop to it, but the way they've gained the political power they have in Utah it's probably a long shot.

Now I'll answer the one question asked by Birdman and Tri as to why RMEF didn't file charges when the DWR pulled that illegal move. They were smart enough to see the hand writing on the wall the way UtAh politics works and decided not to waste a ton of money fighting what probably would have been a losing cause with the political garbage that goes on in the state! They IMHO made the right decision, but at least came out with news release that castigated SFW for the way they operate. At least all the rest of the people in the other western states see how SFW operates and it will not be going anywhere else to establish itself no matter how hard it tries. That's exactly why I try to put out the message about them even though I will never hunt in Utah! Have a good day folks!

Or they tucked their tail and ran. Or they realized things aren't the way Hawkeye explained it?

I can tell you what they didn't do. They didn't nut up or shut up.

They could put together a statewide Utah event and show the opposition what they are made of.

Well they showed the opposition what they are made of. Hot air and internet hate.

Towlie, post some hunting pics. I already have. Your a hunter right? Or you just scared we find out one more poster here is making multiple identities?

>Or they tucked their tail and
>ran. Or they realized
>things aren't the way Hawkeye
>explained it?
>
>I can tell you what they
>didn't do. They didn't
>nut up or shut up.
>
>
>They could put together a statewide
>Utah event and show the
>opposition what they are made
>of.
>
>Well they showed the opposition what
>they are made of.
>Hot air and internet hate.
>
>
>
>
>
>Towlie, post some hunting pics.
>I already have. Your
>a hunter right? Or
>you just scared we find
>out one more poster here
>is making multiple identities?

I will bite one more time and then I am done with you, you pathetic loser.

Those that were involved and met with RMEF and the leaders DID NOT WANT TO WASTE MONEY IN COURT FIGHTING this battle. They chose to take the higher ground and use the money for wildlife, not court fees. Now take that as you want and spin it all you want about tucking tales and or not manning up. They did NUT up and SHUT up. They did not want to waste the money meant for wildlife on court fees.

IM done with your childish games.

Wow Robiland. That sure seems like a double standard.

SO if one company thinks its better to spend money on wildlife than lawyers you are fine with it.

If another company feels its better to spend money on wildlife instead of giving it to CPA's and lawyers in order to satisfy the games of a few internet haters, then YOU HATE THEM.

You spend years of your life hating someone that may very well being doing something you think is totally justifiable for someone else.

Now do you see why yall look like a bunch a disingenuous lynch mob?

Because you are. ;-)

I'm also done with this nutcase Troll on this thread since he is so far off the deep end now spinning crap that it's a waste of my good time. I'll wait now for Birdbrain to come back with more of his baloney and respond if the post(s) are even able to be interpreted! If he's smart, which he's not, he'll stick with his fishing work and stay out of SFW stuff that he's now proven he knows nothing about with those last couple posts of his on this thread.

>
>
>Towlie, post some hunting pics.
>I already have. Your
>a hunter right? Or
>you just scared we find
>out one more poster here
>is making multiple identities?

LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Multiple identities???

Wow this sounds very very intriguing Try. Please tell me more about this multiple identity theory you have. This ought to be good.

Post up some hunting pics Try. You say you did but I don't see any.

or better yet just try answering a simple question for once. What are you so skeerd of little man?

LAST EDITED ON Aug-24-18 AT 01:13PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Aug-24-18 AT 01:05?PM (MST)

Nobody except Hawkeye has brought up the fact that the RFP wasn?t even in the amended rule change. Even though they followed through with it by completely disregarding their own rules. Instead of changing the rule and coming back to do the RFP like they should have!
So birdy and Trollstate, I'll mention it again, like Hawkeye did.
The writing on the wall for me was when the DWR made the changes to go to a RFP (which we all knew was a losing battle for any group contending for the expo bid) INCLUDING the knowledge that RMEF was the only group to enter a bid in the first place, INCLUDING the fact that the DWR DIDNT EVEN FOLLOW THEIR OWN ADMINISTRATIVE RULE on how the bid would be conducted!
To me and many others, these were 3 MAJOR factorS that went into play that OVERWHELMINGLY leads the ENTIRE situation to look RIGGED!

I sat in that room and listened to the entire BS that unfolded and it smelled like HORSE MANURE!
If anyone from the general public listening in on that dog and pony show didn't walk out of there and think it wasn?t rigged, they must have had their head so far up their rear that they were smelling their own crap!

If anyone from the UTDWR is reading this.....if you really want anyone to legitimately take what you do seriously, and want the citizens of Utah to feel confident with what is going on, please for the love of GAWD, at least follow your own rules that have been put into place.

"Wildlife and its habitat cannot speak. So
we must and we will."
Theadore Roosevelt

LAST EDITED ON Aug-24-18 AT 01:37PM (MST)[p]Thanks for your informative post for those that didn't already know what you mentioned BillyBoB! It will be interesting to read the next spin that Tri puts on those FACTS, which are indisputable and not an opinion. I'm sure he'll come up with some more good stuff about "haters", etc., the good troll that he is. That's is if he can get away for a minute or two from gluing eyeballs in manikins at his shop! I really do wonder if all that glue sniffing he does is what has made him batshit crazy! Probably not, but it would be a good excuse for being nuts!

Does anyone really read all this crap?

I guess the good thing is it keeps a few guys busy that have nothing else to do but roll in the slop with each other.

I wasn't going to look. But it's kinda like a car crash. You just can't help but look!

Same guys. Same story. And no, elk, nothing has gotten resolved!

Carry on.

Topgun,

a post where someone tells you he doesn't like what the DWR did IS OPINION. Calm down sweet heart. We have all firmly established you don't know the difference between fact and opinion and you probably are suffering from some form of psychosis. The tray will be around shortly with your pills.

So this thread has gone from hate SFW to hate the DWR. Ok. GO take up your problems with the DWR now. We all got it. You hate the DWR. Cool. That's established. I ain't gonna say you should love them and kiss their backsides. BUT QUIT CRYING ON THE INTERNET FOR YEARS ABOUT IT.

Birdman gave yall an actual first step to a solution for yall and so far everyone has chickened out. Get involved in the solution. Quit crying on the internet.

>Does anyone really read all this
>crap?
>
>I guess the good thing is
>it keeps a few guys
>busy that have nothing else
>to do but roll in
>the slop with each other.
>
>
>I wasn't going to look. But
>it's kinda like a car
>crash. You just can't help
>but look!
>
>Same guys. Same story. And no,
>elk, nothing has gotten resolved!
>
>
>Carry on.

Here's one who won't "be rolling in the slop" with Tri or Birdbrain after next Tuesday since I'll be heading to Wyoming for my normal two months out there after elk, deer, and antelope. It's a blast and somebody has to do it, LOL!

LAST EDITED ON Aug-24-18 AT 01:41PM (MST)[p]>Topgun,
>
>a post where someone tells you
>he doesn't like what the
>DWR did IS OPINION.
>Calm down sweet heart.
>We have all firmly established
>you don't know the difference
>between fact and opinion and
>you probably are suffering from
>some form of psychosis.
>The tray will be around
>shortly with your pills.
>
>
>So this thread has gone from
>hate SFW to hate the
>DWR. Ok. GO
>take up your problems with
>the DWR now. We
>all got it. You
>hate the DWR. Cool.
> That's established. I
>ain't gonna say you should
>love them and kiss their
>backsides. BUT QUIT CRYING
>ON THE INTERNET FOR YEARS
>ABOUT IT.
>
>Birdman gave yall an actual first
>step to a solution for
>yall and so far everyone
>has chickened out. Get
>involved in the solution.
>Quit crying on the internet.

>Spin, spin, spin your web Mr. Trollstate spider man!

>Btw try and birdy, Im guessing
>rmef didn't sue because their
>into wildlife conservation not suing
>pos good ol boys club
>governments like Utah. They?ll take
>200k+ worldwide membership nation convention
>elsewhere. Seems to be a
>theme in Utah lately, a
>lot of conventions are
moving
>out of Utah because of
>their F?ed up politics.

The only convention's that have moved out of Utah are the tree hugging rock Kissing dirt bathing
Enviros Outdoor show so please if you are going to use info about Utah use the truth. I do not know if you are from Utah or not but I do know alot of posters on this thread are not from Utah. So if you do not like Utah politics and you are not from Utah then stay the Hell out of utah politics and if you are from Utah then get in and do something to help instead of just ##### all of the time.
Sorry founder for the language

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom