New F150 towing capacity

Just throw a 5000 generator in the back, run a cord from it to the truck plug in. Problem solved?

"With the smallest and lightest trailer, we measured a range of just 115 miles."

Run the electric trucks into the ocean, they are worthless and get a good old fashioned Diesel or big block V8 and have at it. Tell Brandon to electrify his ass, this way his mouth can only run a short time as well.

Looks Like The POWERBOOST Would Be a Way Better Option For Now!

And Careful elkantlers!

You'll Get SPANKED By The Blue Oval!:D

Run the electric trucks into the ocean, they are worthless and get a good old fashioned Diesel or big block V8 and have at it. Tell Brandon to electrify his ass, this way his mouth can only run a short time as well.
I’ll go electric as soon as they convert Air Force one to all electric.

Strap some solar panels on the wings and have Joe, Chuck, Nancy and her little man Gavin take it out for a test rally?

I was pulling with my 96 half ton the other day up and down some steeper dirt roads to some cabins up on the mountain and through town / on the highway and it pulled like a champ. No way a electric truck could even come close to comparing with it, and it’s 26 years old.
C5A32D16-3AC9-4D2E-80CF-1B16F8ADAB7B.jpeg

Good thing the pioneers set up the towns in Utah a days wagon trip apart . That way you can stop every 55 miles and charge your electric truck. Now thats progress !!!!! :)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom