New format ??

kilbuc

Very Active Member
Is it just my computer/connection or did the FORUM format change. If so it SUCKS. Not user friendly,.. you have to go back and forth to read each comment instead of being able to scroll thu each. ..

from the "Heartland of Wyoming"

I think if there gets to be so many posts to one thread, it changes to that format that sucks.

Steve

Instead of clicking on the title of the post, try clicking on the (view all) portion. It lets you scroll all responses.

Maybe that's your problem?

Eel

kilbuc-

When there gets too be to many posts, you click on "view all" and it lets you scroll through each.

Unless i miss understood your point. ;-)

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

O.k, what you're gonna wanna do, when you open a thread that has the words "view all" next to the thread title , is click on those two words.....and scroll away.

47aa8a9e202b0d9f.jpg

Logged off and relogged to see if it was just my connection. Thanks for hint on "View All", makes it like it was before and is usable... But the format has changed and is not as easy to look at topics. But guess I will survive, since I have 7 tags to fill this fall. Wonder if I should put in for sandhill cranes...LOL.

from the "Heatland of Wyoming"

Did you accidentally click on "expand threads"? thats the only thing that i can think of Kil.

47aa8a9e202b0d9f.jpg

Nothing has changed. Make sure you have the threads ordered by date. Click on Date/Time above the dates and times of threads.....??????

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

Founder....Thanks. I played with the "date/time" and also the "collapse thread" block on the left. That brought the threads back to the way they were. But I haven't found the "view all" option on threads with more than 20 posts

from the "Heartland of Wyoming"

LAST EDITED ON Jun-29-08 AT 05:00PM (MST)[p]I'm at a loss as to why the view all option wouldn't show up for you? have you been mean to it lately?
47aa8a9e202b0d9f.jpg

FINALLY!!!

SOMEBODY MORE PUTER ILLITERATE THAN ME!!!

MAN I'M ON CLOUD NINE!!!

OOPS!!!

I MEAN LIFE NINE!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom