New From Montana

Lol. I read Bridgers post about ten times trying to figure out what he was getting at. Either it was late or I’m an idiot or a combination of both so I settled in the middle with a “link” to at least something?

But yeah, what he said, welcome to the forum! Hope you have some thick skin!

Lol. I read Bridgers post about ten times trying to figure out what he was getting at. Either it was late or I’m an idiot or a combination of both so I settled in the middle with a “link” to at least something?

But yeah, what he said, welcome to the forum! Hope you have some thick skin!
I will go slooooow @BLooDTRaCKeR ...Hello Monster Muley Crew thanks for the addition to this forum did I lose you yet? ? .. I was looking for a popular thread hence the word "TOP" to post pictures I figured someone would have a quick way to it rather than search and post on a old dead thread... DO YA GET IT YET hahaha ?

Go to Forums / Mule Deer ---- note: there are always contests that Founder puts on and are cool!!! If you are a youth, under 18, go there and post. OR, go to your state if you are out west here and ADD..

Last edited:
I will go slooooow @BLooDTRaCKeR ...Hello Monster Muley Crew thanks for the addition to this forum did I lose you yet? ? .. I was looking for a popular thread hence the word "TOP" to post pictures I figured someone would have a quick way to it rather than search and post on a old dead thread... DO YA GET IT YET hahaha ?
Yeah, I’m still lost. Maybe it’s the way you word things. Maybe this will help.....

Yeah, I’m still lost. Maybe it’s the way you word things. Maybe this will help.....

1d51019226e95239a55893bb2c892e78.jpeg

That is some funny s---t BLooDTRaCKer Hey BridgerMT this is a great site and there are some funny guys on here. Remember I told you that you need thick skin to be on here.
You can get all the mule deer pictures you want in the Forum section Mule deer forum. I am sure you will see what you are looking, for as there are some real big bucks posted on this site by members .
Have a good time on here and try not to get offended eventually you will see the humor if not already. Welcome aboard

One problem with the world we live in today is you never know what is genuine and what isn’t.
One thing for sure though is this person is definitely not new at posting on forums.

@DeerHunter53 thank you Sir for a comment that sends me in the right direction.. "I Try Not To" Bring threads back from the dead or start new ones that pertain to the same thing. Not always successful tho so heads up..
PS liking what I see so far
Im going to fit in here just fine @heywouldya ?? ???
To @buckhorn I have been on a couple forum rodeos ?
Im a Right guy, whiskey drinking gun toting SOB from MT
not a Left guy @YBO
Thanks for the jabber guys your making me feel right at home LOL

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom