New from Oklahoma

Thanks for the welcome. I have a decently thick skin sometimes thicker than at other times. Depending on what mood I'm in after draw results.?just kidding.
Im not sure what my hunting passion is. Depends on what season it is at the time.
Like a friend of mine said when asked what he liked to hunt the most. His reply was "it's like being at the pizza buffet, what ever kind of pizza is fresh and hot at the moment." A fresh piece of pepperoni is my favorite over a not so fresh piece of Canadian bacon.
Anyway living in Oklahoma I always enjoy whitetail and turkey hunting within my home state. The last 3 years I have thoroughly enjoyed baiting and hunting Black Bears of which I have taken 2 and my daughter killed 1.
I am passionate about turkeys. I know they are not big game but they shake me up.
I really like Pronghorn as well. I never get tired of seeing them, hunting, or eating them. Big whitetails shake me up as well. I have been fortunate enough to take two Audoud free range. I like elk a lot and have been 3 times but still haven't killed one yet.
I have points for multiple species in multiple states.

Cut me a little slack. I am working on getting a Christensen Arms carbon classic 300 win mag.
A friend owns it now but he's going custom and we're working a trade for my taxidermy services.
Welcome aboard. 300 WM is an odd choice with 25 more modern variants that do exactly the same thing. Go old skool and get a warbird. Lol

Thanks for the welcome. I have a decently thick skin sometimes thicker than at other times. Depending on what mood I'm in after draw results.?just kidding.
Im not sure what my hunting passion is. Depends on what season it is at the time.
Like a friend of mine said when asked what he liked to hunt the most. His reply was "it's like being at the pizza buffet, what ever kind of pizza is fresh and hot at the moment." A fresh piece of pepperoni is my favorite over a not so fresh piece of Canadian bacon.
Anyway living in Oklahoma I always enjoy whitetail and turkey hunting within my home state. The last 3 years I have thoroughly enjoyed baiting and hunting Black Bears of which I have taken 2 and my daughter killed 1.
I am passionate about turkeys. I know they are not big game but they shake me up.
I really like Pronghorn as well. I never get tired of seeing them, hunting, or eating them. Big whitetails shake me up as well. I have been fortunate enough to take two Audoud free range. I like elk a lot and have been 3 times but still haven't killed one yet.
I have points for multiple species in multiple states.
You're gonna fit right in! :)

BTW, I shoot a 300 Win Mag and 7mm Rem Mag. Old school for me!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom