new gun

hhunter23

im sure that this has been brought up in this forum before, but i wanted to ask about the thompson center encore, with the changeable barrels. ive been looking into these a little and am only hearing good about them. i just wanted to see what all you guys thought about them. i still need to go size them up in person, but want to buy some sort of muzzle loader before next season. any thoughts or info. would be appreciated. thanks in advanced

"Shoot Strait"

I'm a total novice with the muzzle stuffers, but I bought one this year and have done real well with it. 1.25 inch groups at 100 yards. I killed an antelope in its bed at 260 yards. Very happy with the way it shoots. I did have to have some trigger work done. Those factory triggers are horrible.

Good luck!

I have an Encore and barrels for the 375 H&H mag, 405 Winchester, and 204 Ruger. They all shoot MOA .I would expect their muzzel loaders to do the same.Good luck.

sidepass

What about the G2? I've got a Contender and have wondered if the G2 was available in a ML, and if it would work on the Contender frame.

they are conformable. and accurate. not a light weight rifle but not a lead weight either. i think they are perfect. if i could trade most of the guns i have for the same cal of encore barrels i would consider it. plus if your state has hand gun hunts and your dont get a pistol barrel you are missing out.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom