New Handgun Sights

greatwestern

Very Active Member
5554homeboysiteslz8.jpg

Gee, thanks Manny.

Burnin' up don't know just how far that I can go, soon be home only just 4 downs to go, I can make it I know I can! You broke the boy in me but you won't break the man! I can see a new horizon blazin' on the Mile High. I'll be where the eagle's flyin' higher and higher! Gonna be your man in motion, all I need's my Broncos team take me where my future's lyin' Tim Tebow's Fire! GO BRONCOS!

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Ah, shoot... I had meant to put this bit of sardonic humor in the Campfire forum! If one of the Monitors wouldn't mind transferring it to the appropriate destination, it would be much appreciated...please feel free to delete this notice as well after doing so

Thanks!

Just giving you a hard time GW - this is still as funny as the first few times it was posted.

I saw some cops at the gun range the other day who had a contest shooting like that - one of them was pretty good at it! They could hardly finish though because they were laughing.

Burnin' up don't know just how far that I can go, soon be home only just 4 downs to go, I can make it I know I can! You broke the boy in me but you won't break the man! I can see a new horizon blazin' on the Mile High. I'll be where the eagle's flyin' higher and higher! Gonna be your man in motion, all I need's my Broncos team take me where my future's lyin' Tim Tebow's Fire! GO BRONCOS!

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Ha! Ya Roy, I garfunkled that one pretty good eh? Didn't even manage to put it in the right place, then thought about it after and figured there was NO way them campfire guys hadn't posted this before...Yep, off the back and going the wrong way as well!! :)

I've got to get me a set of those! They're the perfect answer when I'm "road" hunting.

Zeke

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom