Cass

Very Active Member
DSCF0699.jpg

DSCF0698.jpg

DSCF0697.jpg

DSCF0696.jpg

DSCF0695.jpg

DSCF0694.jpg

It's a brand new 2007 dodge ram 1500 with a 6" fabtec lift. 35x12.5x20 toyo open country M/Ts and incubus offroad 20x10 wheels.

-Cass

LOOKS LIKE A DAMN NICE TRUCK!!!

BUT DEPENDING ON WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING WITH IT???

YOU CHASIN TAIL???

OR???

MULEYS???

STILL GOT YOUR OTHER TRUCK???

IF ITS YOUR NEW HUNTING RIG (AND ONLY!!!) I THINK WE NEED TO PINSTRIPE IT???

YOU GETTIN A FAMILY???

(((4 DOORS???)))

IF IT IS YOUR ONLY HUNTIN RIG TAKE THEM DAMN 12.50'S OFF & PUT SOME TIRES ON THAT WILL DO SOMETHING BESIDES IMPRESS THE LADIES!!!

I LIKE THE LICENSE PLATE!!!

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

cass....i thought you moved to cali...with your gal friend..you back home in las vegas now? nice truck..

LAST EDITED ON Sep-28-07 AT 09:57AM (MST)[p]Nice truck but what is the garage for? That thing ain't fitting in there? Is that where you keep all your other sets of tires for every type of weather?? I love seeing pics of brand new lifted trucks in the drive way but no way to park them in the garage.

That's a nice truck (For a dodge that is) Just kidding! If you haven't run those 35" Toyo's in the past you will love them compared to the other off road tires out there. I went from 37" BFG MT's to the 35" Toyo's and couldn't be happier

LOOKS LIKE ITS GOT A HEMI!!!

WOULD YOU LIKE A CUMMINS TO SPANK THAT HEMI'S ASS???

I GOT IN BIG ARGUEMENT WITH A KID TRYING TO TELL ME HOW MUCH MORE POWER HIS HEMI HAD!!!

I JUST LMAO!!!

I'LL THROW SOME SMOKE IN HIS FACE ONE OF THESE DAYS!!!

NOT KNOCKING YOUR HEMI c'ASS!!!

I'M SURE ITS A SWEET RIDE!!!

WHAT ABOUT THE CHICK IN KALI???

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

It aint no cummins that's for sure. my next truck will be a "dodge". But then again bobcat. Cummins aint a dodge anymore ;).
The chick i kali is great.

-Cass

LAST EDITED ON Sep-29-07 AT 03:21PM (MST)[p]That's not a bad looking Dodge. How do you like the Toyos? I was going to get them for my f350 but heard they don't last very long. I like the custom plate, too, I've got a similar one on my truck.
4217BadMojo.JPG

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom