new hunting camp pics

Craig

Very Active Member
Last year I had a small tent I used for hunting and it was cramped and got real cold at night.
066004.jpg

I finally spent the money and bought a new wall tent and frame. The tent is Montana canvas 14' X 20' made from Realite. The pictures were taken yesterday as we were setting up elk camp. The tent is going to be up tell Nov 15th. No more cold nights or changing clothes crouched down. The stove can warn the tent to hot. There will be five hunters using the tent with extra room. Using the tarps as a rain fly works good and saved me about $200. After one night in the tent I don't know why I waited so long to buy one of these Wall tents.
066003.JPG

066001.JPG

LAST EDITED ON Oct-23-03 AT 02:39PM (MST)[p]Lools like you did a great job on your set up. Good luck on your elk camp. I still use the little tent but only if there is a good chance for rain. Otherwise I just sleep under the stars.

Looks pretty nice. One thing you might want to add is a roll of astroturf or outdoor carpet for the floor.

LAST EDITED ON Oct-24-03 AT 10:15AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Oct-24-03 AT 10:15?AM (MST)

We use straw for our floor and it works great....Keep it away from the stove. The blue tarp works really well and will keep your tent clean...

cool pictures, its nice to see everything is all tighty and not strung out everywhere. Thats the kin dof camp i like to see.

later, M_P

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom