New Member Introduction

wyo_bulls

Hello everyone, I have posted a couple of times but without any intoduction. I enjoy hunting and fishing with the family and put a picture of the whitetail I got last year and of course all of my hunting buddies that were there with me. And of course I live in Wyoming and really enjoy the MM site! Jim

4485aea1164d09cb.jpg

WELCOME, NICE WT, LIKE TO TRY WT HUNTING. I HUNT WYOM. ALOT / JUST NEVER WT HUNTING. LOTS OF INFO/ STUFF HERE ...ENJOY. YD.

Welcome and you have a great looking family.I hunt Wyoming when ever I can get drawn you live in a great state...Devlin

Welcome to MM!

Nice whitey! Love them eyeguards!

Chef
"I Love Animals...They're Delicious!"

Nice Whitetail!! I can see the excitement in your families faces!! What a great family memory.I am a relative new comer also but welcome.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-06-06 AT 01:36PM (MST)[p]Welcome to MM! :) Wyo_Bulls

Good to have you with us.

Hiker

Proverbs 3:5-6

Great looking family you have there Jim. the deer isn't too bad looking either. What part of WY do you live in? I've been hunting in SE WY for the past 8 years.

Tim
Searchin' for a 4 X 4

Welcome aboard here at MM and ALL pictures of hunting etc are most welcome. Your profile shows that you live in Sheridan, never been there but maybe someday will get there.

Brian

YA GOT TO REMEMBER ONE THING AROUND HERE!!!

WHEN PEOPLE LIKE TUFF BUFF SAYS NICE WT!!!

YOU GOT TO WONDER WHICH DEAR HE'S STARING AT???

THE ONLY bobcat SUGGESTING TO TIGHTEN THE CINCH & HOLD ON TIGHT,SOMETIMES ITS A LONG HARD RIDE BUT ALWAYS WORTH IT!!!

What a fine bunch of critters!! Other then one is missing a tooth and he has his hat on backwards. Did dad help him dress? Do me a favor and tell him if he wears his hat so we can read the front of it then his dad will give him 5 bucks!! Welcome wyo_elk clan!! Nice buck!!

Rut

Women love me!! Fish shudder at the mention of my name!!
It's not the quack but the flight of the wild duck that leads the flock to destiny!!
Quack Away!!

Welcome, and very nice whitetail.

Keep the Sun at Your Back and the Wind in Your Face

Welcome aboard. Great pic. Nice buck, but much better that you included the fine looking family. It's always good to have another Wyo member here. Sheridan is great country.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-07-06 AT 07:59AM (MST)[p]Yea, I live in Sheridan at the base of the Big Horn Mountains. Do most of my hunting there and a little in Montana when I can draw a tag. Have spent a couple of years now in Alaska hunting Dall Sheep and will be going back there this fall again to go after a moose. I also do quite a bit of shed hunting around this area. Again, thanks everone for the welcome!

ICMDEER, what part of Wyoming are you from?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom