new mexico 2B hunt

betterlucky

Sitting camp after the first day....100 plus deer only 3 spikes...night before the hunt had 3 by 4 300 yards from camp with 14 doe..tons of rain last night...hitting it hard..unit is nothing like it use to be but still has a ton of road hunters...can't get pics to upload on phone will add later..good luck to everyone

Looking forward to seeing the pictures.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Hope you have your rain gear and some chains. It's raining cats and dogs here in Aztec with lots of thunder. Weather says it going to rain on and off all day today and tomorrow.

After the rain broke monday morning I found myself alone, my buddy had to fly to Tucson for a working meeting and I was able to glass up a small 4 by and get him shot, good time but not the same alone and no truck stuck to pack everything myself, my buddy got back at 130 am yesterday and we turned up a great buck at 700 yards and cut it down to 500 yards and he was able to connect, great hunt with a good friend...still need to unload, more work, drove back home last night..thanks
432620141031_134023.jpg

904520141104_081708.jpg

Congrats, not a bad looking buck. Way to stick it out through that rain and come off with a success. Where at in 2B were you by chance?

I just got back from this hunt tonight. I also experienced a lot of road hunters and no mature bucks. I watched 2 people shoot off the road and then just drive off (hopefully they missed). With all the hype 2B gets, I would not recommend this hunt at all, it's not what it used to be.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom