new mexico antelope - 750 fully guided !!!!!

H

hunterman67

http://gilamonster.proboards6.com/index.cgi?board=bg8&action=display&num=1062778004

go to this link for a new mexico antelope hunt. it is a 2 days fully guided antelope hunt for 750.00, plus the 211.00 state tag. or you can email the guy at [email protected] his name is bob, and he cannot make the hunt so he is trying to sell it for the rancher. it was a 1000 dollar hunt, but he is paying the 250- it's fully guided- write to take advantage of this hunt- it is a good one. tell him hunterman67 sent you !!!!!

MICHAEL S. WAITE C/O WAITE RANCH, TUCSON-MARANA, AZ.

no sir- but it is almost here. i am leaving on the 18th of september at approximately 6-7pm. driving straight through to tucumcari, then another 15 miles to the quay ranch. it is about 13,500 acres total- and it has not been hunted in 9 years. i am really excited about going hunting- the off season is way too long !!!!! i have another friend who has invited me to go on a new mexico unit 30 MULE DEER hunt in november 5th-7th. it is right after my arizona MULE DEER hunt with my son in unit 37b. then on november the 27th i leave for arizona unit 10 cow elk hunt. they will all be fun, but odds are not good on any of them. just a fun camping trip. the antelope hunt is the best chance they have sent me photos of 2 bucks on the property. they have been there each week for 6 months now- i am ready for them. the deer hunt in az is crowded, i went 5 days last year without seeing 1 live deer- not 1. then the 6th morning my huge 3x3 was just "there". my elk hunts are just camping. i have had the same tag/hunt for the last 4 years straight. i have not saw 1 live cow elk yet- not 1 cow elk in 4 yers !!!!! i have bulls in my camp every year, i have MULE DEER, and antelope everywhere- last year i even had 12 javelinas in my camp- in my freaking camp, in the freaking pine tree's- wow. otherwise thats all. i am looking hard for a meat hunt somewhere- anywhere. i have seen the most in texas, for exotics, and hogs, etc. if i wait until november i can hunt whitetail- but i only see expensive stuff- and that is way too much for me. just the license for whitetails is 400 dollars, add 1 buck for 500 and were at 1k without food or/and fuel, then 1 deer is not worth the trip for a meat hunt, i would need 3-4 wt's, or 1-2wt's and an exotic, exotics- or a freaking buffalo. i would love a buff- but they are way out of my range, but alot of meat, maybe a buff and a couple of wt's, or a buff and a ram something- who knows. have you heard of anything lately ? i will write you and send photo's of my antelope hunt. it's a good one i think. it was only 650 plus the 211 state license, and there is 2 of us, me and desertbull (jeff rodgers) from this site are going, and coues (derrick stone) is also tagging along for glassing use/help. should be a good time. the 3rd tag was sold to a guy who owns another booking service- hunts.net i think- him and his son are going they have 1 tag, me and jeff have the other 2 for a total of 3 tags for the whole ranch/hunt.

the above mentioned antelope hunt has sold. good luck on your hunts.

MICHAEL S. WAITE C/O WAITE RANCH, TUCSON-MARANA, AZ.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom