New Mexico Antelope Video

kidoelk777

Hey check out this antelope muzzle loader hunt I put on video this year. Go to youtube and type in DOUGS 2011 NM ANTELOPE HUNT With SIERRA VISTA BIG GAME OUTFITTERS.

Kido...
Very nice buck. For some reason the antelope did not look very healthy this year in there. I think I remember seeing that buck early opening morning way out north from us. I was glassing him up with the spotting scope on the highest power when some other hunters pushed him more north. I also remember you guys showing us that buck on your way out this year. It was nice meeting Doug. That was one of the bigger goats taken that weekend. Too bad the bigger one got away. I guess they are doing the same thing as last year with the tags over there.

Are you getting ready for the shed season?

Yeah the drought played a big part in the over-all health of alot of the antelope in that unit. It is way to early to start looking for sheds. To many idiots scaring all the animals all over the place.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom