New Mexico draw

mossback50cal

Very Active Member
I have one question for everyone. Why do we put our phone numbers on the application? My dad sent in his application for deer and they could not read his handwriting very well as he is handicapped. So they put in his hunt codes, and not one of them were right. If I would've been around to fill it out for him, I would've, but I wasn't. So why couldn't they take the two minutes it would take to make a call and confirm the numbers? It takes them two months to do the draw anyway, I'm sure they could make a couple of calls with questions as I know they have in the past. When are they ever gonna get this draw right? Every year it's something new, I wonder what it will be tomorrow????????????? Kind of nervous actually.

I am not trying to be rude mossy, like I do with your Lakers, but you can log in and check your application? I think you had until a week ago to edit it?

Also, you really cannot expect a government agency to call you. I think you should have called them?

Something to think about next year I guess?

I'll be VERY suprised if the results are actual posted tomorrow. I am guessing that it will be the same story "Website Down". Oh well, if it goes that way we will just have to wait a little longer. I am guessing other G&F departments have issues too. I will give them the benifit of a doubt in that it is a big undertaking and they have to be sure to get it right the first time (or at least as close to right as possible).

LAST EDITED ON Jun-17-08 AT 11:52AM (MST)[p]highs and lows.
draws are like wild hot sex..........in your dreams!
all excited and heart races and you'er the man then you wake up just to piss it away unless you wake to a hottie!
lol..
rackmaser

ixsolracxi,
If you can't say something nice don't say anything at all

comments like that make me want to unlace my boots

Back to the original question "Why put phone numbers?"

Several years ago, I got a call from Oregon cause the sheep hunt I applied for was eliminated as a NR choice after the regs were issued. They offered to change my choice.

seems they contacted a bunch of folks with bad credit cards and gave them a chance to use a different card instead of bouncing them out of the draw. hat would be one reason, if memory serves.

16A archery bull here I come! Got the E-mail just a bit ago. Check your e-mails.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom