New Mexico fishing forums?

WaylandCanyon

Guys, being new to New Mexico, I am wondering if there are any good, friendly fishing forums specific to the state. I wanted to register at Fish Enchantment, but registration has been disabled the administrator for some reason. Thanks if you can help.

That's what I was going to recommend. Pretty good dudes over there, not near as much BS as we get here.

Hunt Hard. Shoot Straight. Kill Clean. Apologize to No One.

Teryn, I e-mailed the Webmaster at Enchanted Fishing and she said they have become so disgusted with the way NMDFW manages the state's fisheries that they are going to shut down the Web site. I was of course very sorry to hear this.
Here in Oregon , ODFW takes heat over fisheries management, but much more for big game (mis)management.

That's what makes them money is the triploids. It's weird because I know tons and tons of people that would be really happy if they started focusing on some of the other species around the state. I'm sure the Butte could be an absolute great bass fishery they just have to continue putting the effort they have the last two years with stockings and spawning structures. But the majority of the people in the state do fish for the rainbows so they continue stocking them because it is all about the money.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom