New Mexico Results are Available

ixsolracxi

the results are up...you can access the results from the draw 1 search on the hunt the page...not sure how long it will be available but check it while you can...

drew 21a elk bow sept 1-15
deer 34 bow

nothing on bighorn or speedgoats...

solrac

LAST EDITED ON Jun-20-06 AT 08:54PM (MST)[p]I got in as well - No luck for us on Deer. Was a long shot anyway, but hey, somebody has to draw. :)

ODDNUT1
Kirt C.
Hunt Odds.com

Hate to burst your bubble but the draw results are wrong atleast mine are I have been cherged for 4 out of 6 hunts and they are showing only one hunt and it isnt even the Ibex hunt I put in for! Be careful keep checking because they are so screwed up they dont know if they are coming or going!!!

I just checked mine on the first draw section. The application numbers are right, three draws unsucessful. No joy on the credit cards either. I sure hope they have it messed up!

Results look valid -

hunt codes match - credit card charges match

ME - 34 archery elk
and Javalina

No deer was really wanting a 2C archery tag but maybe next year.

SOME BEETCH !!!!!!!!!!
well it's official I think ? I did draw the MI antelope hunt, I did draw my MULE DEER hunt, but I am NOT going elk hunting any damn place !!!!! I applied for arizona's super early rifle hunt but thats just another bonus point. hope you all got what you wanted.
M WAITE, AZ.

Elk Unsucessful Bummer
Deer Sucessful Unit 10

FEAR NOT FOR I AM WITH YOU! Walk soft and carry a 300 RUM,

Another "Unsuccessful" in NM. Seems like I'll never draw a speed goat tag there. I did draw unit 61 mule deer in Colorado, just points on everything else. At least I get to go somewhere this fall.

Phantom Hunter

woohoo! Finally. I'm glad the results were up early, cuz I couldn't sleep a wink last night.
Deer- successful
Elk- successful
no lopers though - Bummed about that b/c I have seen some monsters lately.

Can't complain 2 outta 3 ain't bad. Both 1st choices too! Maybe I can go get a little shut eye now. Ehhh, maybe not..lol

Drew unit 2A jan bow for deer. daughter drew last week oct. rifle deer unit 2B Nothing on elk,sheep or ibex.

DER 1-104 What unit and when is the season?.....damn if I can't get into my email. any help out there?

So far I am 100% this year. Nothing in Colorado, nothing in Utah and nothing in N.M. Well my last chance is Az, which I do not hold much hope for.

I'm with you, Jim, at the 100% no draw rate.
Still have speedgoat in WY, and all in AZ to hope for.

RR

>DER 1-104 What unit and
>when is the season?.....damn if
>I can't get into my
>email. any help out
>there?

unit 2B Nov 4-8

solrac

I drew Unit 21 for Deer and also drew for Javalina, but struck out in everything else. Congrats to everyone who drew elk.

Drew 2 tags , both third choice hunts , a second season bow hunt in 6C for elk and a muzzleloader deer hunt in 38. I'm HAPPY...

drew Archery Valle Vidal.... I still can't believe it. Nothing on ante-goat or V Caldera.

I drew Unit 12 archery elk, archery ibex and javalina. I'm so freakin' excited about the ibex hunt I can't stand it. I've always dreamed of chasing them, and I don't care what weapon I have in my hands.

I drew 52 early archery as my last choice...it'll be my second time to that unit and am looking forward to it.

Drew a unit 10 late rifle deer tag. I have not hunted there in about 30 years, when I killed my first deer (26" 4X4)

MDnut

Has anyone ever mule deer hunted in Unit 30? I will be going there for the first time.

Drew one for nm unit 23 and the wife 24 mule deer. Dont realy know 24 any suggestions on finding a good buck in that unit?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom