New Mexico Wounded Warrior hunts:

CompassWestOutfitters

New Mexico Wounded Warrior hunts:
Guys we are looking for a little help finding deserving heroes from New Mexico. I have a number of hunts for ewe aoudad sheep on a private ranch near Roswell, NM (no need to draw OTC tags)that we are looking to donate to heroes from New Mexico who want to hunt a ewe sheep. Hunts will be in a window from Feb. 6-9 and will be fully guided 1 day hunts (at no charge). This hunt should be 100% harvest and will be a good road hunt for guys if they are mobility impaired, in fact we would encourage mobility impaired hunters for this ranch. This will be a guided hunt however NM license, meals, drinks and motel/hotel will be at the hunters expense, all guides and handling of animals in the field will be taken care of by the guides at no charge to the heroes. I have limited space, please call or email me!! Chris Guikema Compass West Outfitters 505-801-7500 [email protected]

www.200inches.com

WOW what a great bunch of guys here in NM!!! Keep sending me emails for the future but looks like we were able to fill this one up with 10 hunters 8 from NM!!!!!!!!! Thanks for all the help in finding the heroes for this hunt. I am going to do the same thing in 2013 so send more names and numbers i have started a file for next year!

Happy hunting, and i hope none of you guys draw MY tags this year!

9121p1040638.jpg

www.200inches.com

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom