New NM conservation org

Lonepine

I recently joined the newly formed NM Conservation and Sportsmen Alliance.

Stated goals below:
- Represent traditional sportsmen's interests
- Advocate for conservation
- Supporter of New Mexico Game and Fish
- Support public lands and private property rights
- Support people over endangered species
- Support 2nd amendment rights

You can check them out on Facebook here: https://m.facebook.com/New-Mexico-S...-104947064871786/?ref=page_internal&__tn__=,g

I encourage everyone to get involved somewhere. With the pending legislation re: anti-trapping bill, change the mission and purpose of nmdgf, gun control legislation, etc it's hard to think of a more critical juncture when NM sportsmen need to band together as a unified front.

I recently joined the newly formed NM Conservation and Sportsmen Alliance.

Stated goals below:
- Represent traditional sportsmen's interests
- Advocate for conservation
- Supporter of New Mexico Game and Fish
- Support public lands and private property rights
- Support people over endangered species
- Support 2nd amendment rights

You can check them out on Facebook here: https://m.facebook.com/New-Mexico-Sportsmen-and-Conservationist-Alliance-104947064871786/?ref=page_internal&__tn__=,g

I encourage everyone to get involved somewhere. With the pending legislation re: anti-trapping bill, change the mission and purpose of nmdgf, gun control legislation, etc it's hard to think of a more critical juncture when NM sportsmen need to band together as a unified front.

The inherent danger we all face is complacency thinking these proposed changes are no big deal...

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom