new one

dug

If you had to pick between a 400+ set of elk shed

or

a 200+ set of muley sheds, and you could only have one

what would you pick?

I'd take the muley , hands down ! Every year 400 class elk are being killed , and found , seems theres a few states that are really growing em big , but less and less monster mule deer. 200 in typical , wow , those are some big deep forks ....

> 200 in
>typical , wow , those
>are some big deep forks
>....

Pretty deep...

Bigsheds_original.jpg

I'd probably take the bull. I've yet to find either, but did find a set of sheds that grossed 190" with an inside spread of 21".

Michael~All Gods creatures welcome... right next to the mashed potatoes and gravy.

Have found sheds off of several 200+ inch bucks over the years, so I'd go for the 400 inch elk sheds hands down. Not a lot of elk in my shed hunting areas, so I'd be stoked to even find a 330 inch bull. :) :)

I would take the deer, I have a few sets of 400 bull. They are becoming alot more plentifull. Only have one deer set 195 3/4 and 2 sides from different bucks around 70-80 per side.

WildAntlerMan

you have a FEW sets of 400+ bulls. What state are you in? you must have a pretty nice little spot to be finding those. do you have to compete with people for those?

have any pics of those sets?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom