New Pending B&C World's Record Pronghorn!

EliAGrimmett

The pending B&C score is 96-4/8.

7676500_orig.jpg

www.PronghornGuideService.com

Awesome job Tony and Eli! and congrats to Mike not only a gigantic antelope, but a beautiful goat as well.

Michael

Spectacular..

If there was ever a "perfect" pronghorn, you guys found him.. score aside.

I want one! Which state? AZ?

I don't think there is any other quality
so essential to success of any kind as the
quality of perseverance. It overcomes
almost everything, even nature.
-John D. Rockefeller

LAST EDITED ON Nov-07-13 AT 09:59AM (MST)[p]Eli,congrats on another monster! What's the horn length on that beast! One of the prettiest big bucks I've ever seen.

If you closed your eyes and imagined your dream trophy, you couldn't come up with a more beautiful animal than that right there. Incredible.

Yelum

Theres logic, and theres women. They don't go together.

It's a little weak in a few areas..... NOT!
That's a true monster of a buck.

Yelum, I can't dream that BIG!
Zeke

Unbelievable buck!!! I just looked at your website and the other pictures are even more unreal. Congrats - that is one fine buck!!!

WoW!!! Freaking Beautiful!!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

LAST EDITED ON Nov-08-13 AT 01:12PM (MST)[p]I was thinking "the Die Heart" buck!
I know seeing him would stop my thumper!LOL

What an animal!!

Man that is incredible to say the very least!!! Clearly the best animal I've seen on MM so far this season. I get dang shaky shooting at any buck. Can't hardly imaging keeping my cool with something like this beast in my cross hairs. WOW!!

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway."

Dam, that thing is so big it doesn't even look real! It is crazy big and perfect! Congrats!

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

LAST EDITED ON Nov-12-13 AT 02:49PM (MST)[p]Another sweet pic, I'm still waiting to hear how long those horns are...they look unreal. I remember reading a story from Jack O'Connor about how big those antelope bucks got during the time Arizona was closed to antelope hunting (not sure if it was the whole state or just a certain area), but he said the longest horned buck he ever saw was a honest 21 inches!

Absolutely Gorgeous.... Brings up the old question: Would a 100" Antelope be a possibility??? After seeing this Goat, I would think it could happen.

Sweet buck. I took a 84" buck this year my best ever. In fact my best buck was around 77. This buck is unreal, congrats to all involved.

Stunning...really stunning...and he is not just pulling it off on raw inches...a beautiful buck...unreal.... now let me put my jaw back in place....

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom