New Pup

S

Slide

Hello everyone, well I drove 3hrs one way Saturday and got my new hunting buddy. As some of you will remember I lost my ol dog right after New years and now I have bought a new one. The new pup is a Jagd Terrier and he is 8 weeks old and already full of piss and vinegar. I named him Scout, I can't wait until I can take him hunting and I'm looking forward to training him the only bad thing is this work thing is getting in the way.

Anyway i was a little excited and wanted to share that.

Slide

Congratulations on the new Pup! Those Terriers sure do have alot of energy in them. I haven't heard of a Jagd Terrier before. What kind of game are you training it to hunt for? Send us some pictures of the new little guy when you have a chance.

I will be using him motly on deer but I will use him on some upland birds. They are bread to hunt deer, pig, coons etc. they naturally will bay a animal. The Yagd Terrier came out of Germany during WWII that is when they started breading to get the Yagd, which in German means Hunter. We bought my dad one 2yrs ago and I was really impressed with him. As soon as I can figure out the whole posting pic. thing I will get a few photos up.

Slide

Slide,
If you need help with the photos, send them to me and I will post them for you.

Brian
Just click on the "double envelope" next to my name above for e-mail

I located in N. Calif. I got him from a guy in the Sacramento area. I was supposed to get my pup from a local guy my ol man works with but he took his female to the vet for her annual shots and she had a reaction and died.

Slide

Slide,

I live south of Chico and have also got a Jagd (1 1/2 year old male). I'd like to get in touch with you. Send me a PM (I don't know how yet) and let me know how to get ahold of you.

--Bob

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom