New state record for sure

Dean Parisian

A buddy appears to have killed this fine trophy last night. No trouble finding in at last light. Looks to make book easy and in the typical category!

clown.jpeg
[/URL]

www.deanparisian.com
www.teammuleys.com

That looks to be a coastal clown from, Oregon? The smiles run big in comparison to the overall frame. Hard to say got any side pics so we can see the mass of nose? Nothing compared to the eastern clown especially those from northeast. They are big all around. Congrats! I can never draw a tag, you must know a landowner? RIP Lil Bro' "Huntnfever"

Looks like the turd that lives down the road. Caught him in my garbage a time or two. Don't even think the dogs would eat that stinky old thing??

I can't see the antlers for proof of sex, so I hope he didn't de-nerd it or he may get a hefty fine.

NICE!!!! That dude is a BOONER for sure!!!!! I had a real nice one come runnin in while I was callin last night. Man they just can't resist the squeaky toy noise. Bummer I had a equipment malfunction or I would have piled him right up. Tell you what boys, you hit the streets towing a squeaky toy call and some cotton candy cover scent you best be ready for some action!!! I tell you what...son.

LAST EDITED ON Oct-07-16 AT 09:13PM (MST)[p]Utah? Texas? California?

"Courage is being scared to death but
saddling up anyway."

The cape on that one has some good coloring!

Heard the migration has started already. More and more are showing up in residential areas. This one was hit yesterday morning crossing the highway

image_zpsodngr7kw.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom