New Trail Proposed in Boise River WMA - Comments Due 8/20/20

backcountryID

The US Army Corps of Engineers is proposing a new multi-use trail through the Boise River WMA.

Not saying you need to support or oppose the trail, but I encourage you to review the proposal. Below is a link to information on the proposed trail (and WMA) provided by the Idaho Wildlife Federation.

If you wish to submit comments on the trail, August 20 is the deadline.

This thing pisses me off and I commented months ago. Doesn't Boise have enough trails without having to traverse one of the major migration corridors????

I share your sentiment. What frustrates me most is trying to go bird hunting (as unproductive as it may be) and having the parade of soccer moms in patagucci from Harris Ranch snicker about someone carrying a gun.

WMAs are paid for by our license dollars, yet the public at large thinks its another playground for their enjoyment. I would fully support the Department requiring a hunting/fishing license or some permit available to the public that doesn't hold a license, in order to access WMAs.

I share your sentiment. What frustrates me most is trying to go bird hunting (as unproductive as it may be) and having the parade of soccer moms in patagucci from Harris Ranch snicker about someone carrying a gun.

WMAs are paid for by our license dollars, yet the public at large thinks its another playground for their enjoyment. I would fully support the Department requiring a hunting/fishing license or some permit available to the public that doesn't hold a license, in order to access WMAs.

it will be mostly shed hunters...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom