New Truck

Paul_Crawford

Long Time Member
I slipped over to Surroz Dodge in Visalia, and treated myself to a new truck. I bought a Ram 1500 with a 5.7 Hemi. hehe. My son told me I didn't need that much power. I told him when I wanted that much power I couldn't afford, but now I can, so I DID!!! Better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it. Look out Colorado!! pc

LAST EDITED ON Aug-02-07 AT 11:51AM (MST)[p]PC;
You can have that wimpy 5.7, I prefer the 7.3 in my Ford HD 250. I can accelerate up 6% grades while pulling my 26 foot trailer. Now that is power.

RELH

P.S. Are the girls still friendly in Visalia, used to be my favorite place during my teenage years. Will be there in Sept. for a family reunion at Mooney's grove.

Git r done....with a Dodge......

Haybailintruck.jpg

CAREFUL WITH THE BRAND DAMN NEW DODGE CUMMINS!!!

ONE HELL OF AN ENGINE UNTIL THIS LAST LITTLE STUNT!!!

THE NEW 2008 EMISSIONS PACKAGE SUCKS!!!

THE RE-BURNERS AND ALL THE OTHER BULLSHIT ARE PLUGGING OFF ON THE EXHAUST SYSTEM!!!

I HATE TO SEE A GOOD THING DESTROYED BUT THEY'RE WORKING ON IT!!!

MILEAGE IS DOWN ALSO!!!

WTF MOPAR???

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

That is really weird.

I will be in Visalia for my wifes family reunion in September as well. Sept 22.

hehe. Good name for it. Jaime, are you related to all the Aguilars in Woodlake. Yukon, I don't know how to do the pic thing on computers. Bobcat, I got the Hemi not the diesel. Tractor, what's wrong with the Hemi? RELH, you're going to love Mooney Grove. They've run out all the low life types, and really fixed it up. You won't believe how Visaia has grown, though!! pc

JimmyA;
I will be there on Sept. 8 for the Mooney family reunion, the Irish side of the family from my Mother's side. My Father's side is the hillbilly part. PC I noticed last year that there did not seem to be any gangbangers driving around in the park like in the past. Never has been a problem since there is alot of cops or retired cops in our family and we are packing.

RELH

I own the 07 cummins mega cab and lovin it. thats my big boys baby hauler. Three kids fit in the back and can still haul the boat and trailer.

PC,
No, not related to the Aguilars in Woodlake. I am actually home grown in Santa Barbara California. My wife, originally from Visalia, has an uncle who lives in Woodlake and an aunt who is a vice principal in Woodlake. Perhaps you know their family name, Holguin.

RELH,
Maybe your family knows my wifes side of the family. Several active/retired CHP officers, Correctional officers, firefighters, military. As I mentioned above their family name is Holguin.

JimmyA

RELH,

I have visited Visalia several times since marrying my wife and realize that there is a "Mooney" Blvd/hwy in Visalia. Did they name this after your family? I just realized you said "Mooney" family reunion.

JimmyA

Lydia Holquin IS my boss!!! hehe. She's vice-principal at Woodlake Valley Middle School where I teach. She lost her son in Iraq almost a year from this date. Brian. I will be back there in November. The color is called khaki (sp?). Gold/brown. Looks cool. Just look for the one with guys drinking beer inside. hehe. PC

PC;
You still drinking that "butt wipe" with the slogan, "this bud's for you"?

RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom