New TV show - not Must See

Feleno

Long Time Member

I was flicking through some of the stations I get with my new service and was shocked when I found this. At first I thought it was a TV show I like but after just a few minutes I realized it was something very different.

THE PREVIEW
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to live your life out of the norm? Have you wished you could shed the complications of modern society and join a group of men with your same interests?

Meet Wiz, Rug, Founder and others as they devote their lives to survival in its simplest form.
But how simple is it really? Watch as these men face off against disease, rash, carpet burns, females and common sense.

In the season 1 opener watch as Wiz arrives back at the clubhouse with a group of horny men he met at a concert. Panick ensues when the group realizes the vaseline jar is empty.

I don't like this show....makes my anis ache.

I wanna be on the show that has sluts on it. Write about that please Feleno.

M'Balz Es Hari

LMAO

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Wiz is gay!! I have proof of that, Bess post those pics up!

F-Dude, why ya telling these guys I'm in the show? Neg!!

>Wiz is gay!! I have proof
>of that, Bess post those
>pics up!
>
>F-Dude, why ya telling these guys
>I'm in the show? Neg!!
>

As of Right now I gotta be Nice RUGSTER!

Wisz is going Huntin again!:D

If all He leaves is a Can of Pork & Beans again,I'll Damn sure be Postin the Pic!

This Story happens alot it's True!
But Ya Best Hope it don't ever happen to you!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom