New Utah State Record Desert

Trammer

I thought you guys may want to glimps the pending Utah State Record Desert Bighorn. The Ram was Taken by Bowdy Gardner in Zions after 23 days of scouting. 57 rams were located and evaluated prior to taking this one. The Ram is 38 inches long and was checked in with a score of 175 6/8th.The Ram will need to be officially scored after the 60 day drying period. Yours truly was the Guide

9832013.jpg

Great Ram.
Utah is finally producing a few pigs. We still pale in comparison with our neighbors, but that is no slouch regardless of where it came from.
Also congratulations on success from the area you were preaching needed to be hunted! Sounds like you picked over a bunch of sheep.

I'd love to see a few of his brothers, if I ever draw a tag!

LAST EDITED ON Sep-19-13 AT 03:43PM (MST)[p]Nice job Bo!
The Steeles have told me you are a good dude, and a hard hunter. It looks like that paid off for you.
It is nice to see another Utah Ram make the books. We just need some Arizona Genetics injected into Utah. :)
This Ram is a classic Nevada looking Ram, and almost certainly is an offspring of the 1972 transplant from that state.

Congratulations, and well done Bo!

Sweet dolly by golly! That's one helluva ram! I heard about it through bowhunt.
Well done Trammer!
I guess my Bro ran into you while he was scouting elk and you were scouting moose. Thanks for the tip.

Zeke

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom