New Woke Training Being Taught

Boskee

Long Time Member
well you can't make this stuff up in raising our awareness to others. Teachings like these are exactly why we're seeing so much racial division and systemic racism being promoted by the left. These teachings are beyond the pale and clearly show why individual achievement is on the decline in our country. They plant the seeds of inherent bias being present as a matter of the color of our skin. What's more alarming is some of these things are being taught to our kids and how's that for fostering your kids feeling about himself. These types of classes are also being taught by HR department's and in our military, and in many colleges across our nation.

Take some time to take a look at this see if you agree with it's content.

Nothing like judging people by the content of their character huh Oprah? Oprah you're net worth is over $2.5 billion dollars. Yes all the whiteness in the world really held you back didn't it?

That other fat chick needs to step away from the all you can eat buffet

The Democratic Party is extremely racist, they see people and segregate us by the color of our skin. What is more racist than that. If I was the type to “get offended” they would be offending the hell out of me. The Dems and there supporters disgust me.
My 7 year old and myself were watching tv the other day. He said “dad that guy with the big muscles is funny“, I said “who”? He said, “the guy with the cool red hat”. At this point I knew exactly who he was referring to, but I was testing him. I asked again, what guy? He responded “the guy with the red shirt and sunglasses”. He taught me something and I couldn’t be more proud of him. The man he was referring to was the only black guy in a group of 5. Any adult would have easily referred to him as the black guy, but as he tried explaining to me who he was referring to, he saw no color of skin, none.

This is extremely dangerous, has nothing to do with protecting our country and should be weeded out of the military... like yesterday

Screen Shot 2020-09-09 at 9.19.28 AM.png

Big difference in understanding diversity and being forced to embrace aspects of it...

Last edited:

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom