New Wyoming points totals.

Craig

Very Active Member
I looked at the Wyoming fish and game page and they have the new numbers out for how many points people have.

It shows that there are more people that now have three points then had two points last year. How does that happen?

There are less then 100 people that have three points this year then had two points last year.

If everyone got points who drew all the permits.

I was wrong. I found last years numbers.

Last year for antelope there were 6904 with two points this year there are 4689 with three points. ( -2215 people )

for deer last year there was 9410 with two points this year there is 7123 with three points. ( -2287 people )

for elk last year there was 12831 with two points this year 9531 with three points.
( -3300 )

Points are saving my bad luck in WY, I had a 20% chance at drawing before points, applied 3 times (aprox.). I am sure to draw (highly likely) next year, 2009 - thanks goodness, because without points I will still be stuck in the same place, not drawing!

Not to mention deer and lope are on the back burner, but when I want to go I have my pick of the best hunts (in a few years).

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom